Search results

1. I

LTB LTB Verizon Droid Smartphone

droid 2 I have a droid 2, minor scratches, none on screen. Comes with 4 batteries and a couple cases. I also have a car charger and the usb cables.
  2. I

Loose endcap on OG Catty

Use 5200 marine adhesive if it comes all the way out. Put the glue on the inside of the bat when gluing, not on the end cap. Let it dry for a week.
  3. I

GTG rckend01

I bought an ASA catalyst from him and it arrived in better shape than described and cleaned up well. I love the bat and the UPS shipping was great with the tracking information. Very GTG seller.
  4. I

For Sale/Trade iPod Touch and XBOX LIVE 12 months

Bump for ipod touch
  5. I

XBOX LIVE is sold!
  6. I

PM returned, still available
  7. I

For Sale Scn9 & asa catty

TTT Nice looking Catty
  8. I

I have a second generation iPod touch 8GB I would like to sell. The iPod is jailbroken and comes with a red and black silicon skin case. (worth $30) I believe I still have the original clear bubble packaging but the original headphones broke and so did the dock cable but any iPod cable works...
  9. I

Price Check Well Broken in SCN9

What would this bat be worth, no receipt but returnable?
  10. I

Price Check Combat Virus Enhanced bundle

I have someone who is offering me a package deal on a freak + and 2 combat virus enhanced bats. He wants 220 for all three. Should I pick these up or pass them up? He says the freak has 250 hits, one of the combats has 50, and the other has 150...
  11. I

Price Check Freak + and Combat Virus enhanced

I have someone who is offering me a package deal on a freak + and 2 combat virus enhanced bats. He wants 220 for all three. Should I pick these up or pass them up? He says the freak has 250 hits, one of the combats has 50, and the other has 150...
  12. I

For Sale Scn9 & asa catty

I made my offer... ;)
  13. I

Price Check Used asa 27oz 2007 Mizuno Wrath Extended ASA

I would take it for that price.
  14. I

LTB NIW/Mint ASA sb206 Catty

Still looking for a new to mint shape catty.
  15. I

Anyone else have a nice newer green catty?
  16. I

For Sale 27 oz asa catty 27 oz blackout

I'll give you 150 for the catty. Let me know.
  17. I

Pms replied to.
  18. I

I am looking to buy an ASA catalyst in a heavier weight, 27-30 oz. Mine is having end cap issues so I need a new one to have as a backup for my fall league that will start next month. Pm or post with what you have. I would like it to be in newer shape. Thanks guys.
  19. I

Shrek Catty

I bought a shrek catty off of a board member here and I love it. It looks like it has around 1000 hits on it. There is however one problem, the end cap is separating. When I got it after every few hits the end cap would come out about a quarter inch, but just on one side. I have tried epoxy and...
  20. I

One Hour Per Day.

Yep, that's what I was just saying. :)