Search results

1. Naptownkram

Price Check 2016 Miken Filby

Wondering what is the going rate for a 2016 Miken Filby new? Also looking for reviews on this bat! Thanks
  2. Naptownkram

Price Check Worth BJ FULK PRICE CHECK

Im needing a price check for a worth BJ Fulk the one in this link below? https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9a/57/43/9a57431a263786dd3ae051768156bfb5.jpg Has 150 Swings 26oz has a return no receipt Thanks For help
  3. Naptownkram

sis 100h

Like most have said does this 100H fit your swing if so yes open her up and the SIS 100H's are stiff out of wrapper but put some swings on it and it will open up and be your gamer I'm sure!!!
  4. Naptownkram

Best Wheeled Bat Bags (Wondering)

What bag do you have or like the most and how many softball bats can you get in your bag!!! Ive heard Blackops is the best bag out? Also wondering about these: 1)Combat Pro Event Bag (Heard this bag is pretty much same bag as the blackops?) 2)Tanel 360 Rage Bag 3) No Errors...
  5. Naptownkram

Easton SIS100H, ASP 100LBE, ASP 100SBE, ASP 100H

Wanting to ask what would you pick out of these eastons? I know there all good just curious about others options! Smash It Sports 100H ASP Stealth 100LBE Baker ASP Stealth 100SBE Helmer ASP 100H
  6. Naptownkram

Carolina Panthers Colors-Help

Does anybody have a mock up or jerseys that are Carolina Panthers colors? Thinking of going with those colors for next year and would like to see what it would look like on a softball jersey! Thanks
  7. Naptownkram

SnL Pants

I know there jerseys are great but not sure about there Semi Sub Pants thinking of getting a team order for next year just needing some info! Ive had in the past Boombah and Elite both boombah and elite pants where true to size and very durible never had any issues any input would help. Thanks
  8. Naptownkram

Easton 2014 L5.0 Update

I bought one of these got it for $150. Not sure why these are so much cheaper than the others just becasue the handle? But this years L5.0 is hot fire love the feel of this bat.Has anybody had any issues with these years model?
  9. Naptownkram

For Sale/Trade 2013 Bj fulk

28oz bj fulk 2013(the blue one) over 300 hits heavy rattle..returnable with receipt 135 or will trade prefer this years model eastons or some last year model eastons.
  10. Naptownkram

Easton 2015 L5.0 Review?

I had the chance to get mine out and take some BP this L5.0 is Hot fire. I love my L2.0 for last year this bat is right there with it.
  11. Naptownkram

Rotator cuff tendinitis

Doctor said it is rotator cuff tendinitis I was just wondering if anybody else had this problem thanks for your guys help! I do have DMSO cream I'm going to give it a shot to!!!
  12. Naptownkram

Rotator cuff tendinitis

Anybody ever had this problem? If you did what did you do to help and what was your recovery time! I can do anything I want but when I try to throw hard it hurts really bad for about 20 secs. Thanks
  13. Naptownkram

Easton 2015 L5.0 Review?

Thank you ^^^ Ive heard nothing but good things about this bat!
  14. Naptownkram

Easton 2015 L5.0 Review?

I am wanting to get some info on these L5.0 bats Duribility and compared to last years L2.0? This bat...
  15. Naptownkram

Chuck Gossow Pacific Hats

I don't want anybody to think I was saying anything bad about chuck he is vg2g he was just really busy is all thanks guys for all the help!
  16. Naptownkram

^^^Just sent an email thanks
  17. Naptownkram

Or if there is another Pacific Headwear rep on here let me know!
  18. Naptownkram

Anybody heard from him I'm trying to get some hats but haven't heard or seen him on here for a couple weeks? Thanks Anybody got his phone number or anything shoot me a PM!
  19. Naptownkram

New Demarini what's the best and hot seller?

What is the best new usssa Demarini?
  20. Naptownkram

Richardson Hat Reps?

PM sent thank you