Search results

1. kokamojo15

LTTF 27-28oz monsta

Anything at this point
  2. kokamojo15

LTTF 27-28oz monsta

lltf a monsta bat. I have 3 bats I am willing to do a 3-1 2-1 and I have a glove I bought this year I do not like. Let me know what you have. Bats I have 27oz- asa Rogo -100 swings 27oz- asa wanted 500 swings 27oz dual Rogo 250 swings 11.75 Louisville slugger trap web glove flare side
  3. kokamojo15

For Sale Few for sale

I will take the rogo. I texted you about it. Let me know your PayPal
  4. kokamojo15

thoughts on CG derby boys?

The dual stamp is on a different level that thing after 200 hits changes. It becomes a scud launcher
  5. kokamojo15

name one

State tourny last at bat runner on 3rd smoked the picther yelled boom and got tossed. We went 0-2. Fun ****................this really didn't happen but nice brag post
  6. kokamojo15

softball videogame

Lol wow six wow
  7. kokamojo15

softball videogame

Idk but first thing that caught my eye was 09. Last time I checked its 2014. I doubt that it takes 5-6 years to make a slowpitch softball game. And I can only imagine what all the church league guys would make themselves be overall 99. Sounds gay. But would go for a HR derby one with the cover...
  8. kokamojo15

gtg or is it about to blow

I had a salvo that did that lasted 3 months. Have fun you will get a couple omg moments and a couple fielders stepping out of the way. Balls come out hot
  9. kokamojo15

For Sale Combat 275 Greinert 26.5 oz

Wow what a deal
  10. kokamojo15

Miken Izzy Psycho vs Combat Assault III

The izzy are sick. I have never swung the assualt III but I am a huge combat guy and feel a lot of people don't give them credit. All my combats I have ever owened besides the avarice has made it over 1500 swings. And they become fire after tracking starts
  11. kokamojo15

When do you know your done with the game

So I played in a few local "fun" tournements and still found myself asking the same question. After playing a game then sitting for hours at a time, then playing again it was still not there for me. We won both tournments I played in but still Didn't feel it. So I know it's time. Thanks again...
  12. kokamojo15

For Sale/Trade Combat/easton/worth

Good price on the cg275
  13. kokamojo15

3 hottest combats

Virus plague Wanted275/CG275 Db275
  14. kokamojo15

I am honoring my commitment to the team I got asked to play on in the fall. I only get my daughter every other weekend and even on the weekends I don't have her I get asked to play and don't really wanna. Like I said before I love the game. Will watch baseball and softball every min of the day...
  15. kokamojo15

I understand that I said it's no fun. But I still love the game
  16. kokamojo15

Been thinking for a few months about hanging them up. I still love the game just don't feel the need to be at a ball park every Saturday and Sunday. I'm 31 and have a 10 yr old daughter. I just feel there is more to life then softball and now starting to get back into hunting and fishing. My...
  17. kokamojo15

need combatant help

CG275. Dual stamp. Murders the ball fresh out the wrapper and gets straight nasty at about 150 swings
  18. kokamojo15

Wife B******* about softball

Happy wife happy life. Talk about your playing. It sounds like u may play 5 nights a week plus weekends? Maybe 2 a week and weekends with a date night for her. Everyone happy happy happy
  19. kokamojo15

For Sale 25.5oz Derby boys Chris greinert

Hot bat bump