Search results

1. addicted2bats

Relocating to Kansas City

Will be relocating to the KC area (Overland Park-ish I believe) and will be looking for some league ball to finish out the year. I should be in the area and available in early-mid September. I'm above average in the OF, above average pitching, and pretty much at least average on any IF...
  2. addicted2bats

For Sale Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular 42mm

Looking for $360 shipped/gifted. These run $400+tax brand new, so almost $100 cheaper than you'd pay in-store Watch is in PERFECT condition. Went straight from the box, into a rubber protector, to my wrist. Worn for about a month, then went back to a Note, and no longer wear this.
  3. addicted2bats

For Sale 27oz Monsta DNA $220

Price is shipped, and should be sent as a gift/family and friends or you can cover the fees. 2500 Flex Handle Bat has ground wear, also has a piece of the FIB that has come dislodged and is rattling. You can send it into the cave and they'll fix it free of charge. Not looking for trades...
  4. addicted2bats

For Sale 10 bats - DNA, Torch, J4, Wanted, MUTJHA, Liberty, etc

NOT looking for trades at this time. All bats are "returnable", but no receipts/barcodes for any of them. All prices listed are shipped, and friend/family or you cover the fees. Will consider OBO on some of them, but most I think are priced appropriately. From left to right: 28oz OG...
  5. addicted2bats

For Trade Right-hand Batting Gloves

I've got some right-handed batting gloves left over from pairs that I wore the left hand when fielding under my glove. I'd love to find a lefty out there who has some left-handed gloves just laying around and swap. All are size XL, and lightly used with no tears
  6. addicted2bats

For Sale 64GB iPhone 6

64GB, iPhone 6 (not 6S) Used on Verizon, but can be easily unlocked to work with any carrier Slight damage as shown in picture 3 on the corner. Any normal case should cover it easily. Also has some micro-scratches from normal use on the screen that are slightly visible when its off, but arent...
  7. addicted2bats

For Sale Bats

All prices are shipped/gifted as friends family or you cover the fees. They also include insurance. OG MUTJHA - Not for Sale Combat Wanted - Not for Sale 27oz 3500 Torch NR ($180) - 200-300 hits. Some ground wear, but great shape. 27oz J4 ($150) - 600-700 hits, has had a paint seam over...
  8. addicted2bats

For Sale Pair of 64GB iPhone 6

Both are 64GB, iPhone 6 (not 6S) iPhone on left has slight damage as shown in picture 3 on the corner. Any normal case should cover it easily. Also has a line of micro-scratches across the screen that are visible when its off, but arent really that noticeable when the screen is lit up...
  9. addicted2bats

Player Offensive Value Question

Curious on what you value more in a player. I'll give 3 examples, which would you rather have on your team? Tourney or League doesn't really matter....just on your team in general. We'll just assume all 3 play the same position, and its a wash in terms of comparions. A) 22/25 .880 avg /...
  10. addicted2bats

For Sale XB1 Madden 17 Digital Download

$45 gifted Price is firm Comes with 7 Pro Packs for MUT
  11. addicted2bats

Price Check NIW OG Cluggy

I hear I can sell this now, so whats it worth? 27oz, returnable but no receipt
  12. addicted2bats

For Sale J3A, OG Juggy, '14 AM, J4, White/Gold Insane, Candian Fu, Cluggy

All prices listed include shipping, and PP should be sent as gift or family/friends or else you cover the fees. All prices are OBO, if I'm off on prices, please feel free to let me know. 27oz EL RI Catty ($125) - Has maybe 20 swings on it. I just dont use it ahead of a few other bats I have...
  13. addicted2bats

For Sale 7 Demarini and a RI Catalyst

All prices listed include shipping, and PP should be sent as gift or family/friends or else you cover the fees. All prices are OBO, if I'm off on prices, please feel free to let me know. 27oz EL RI Catty ($125) - Has maybe 20 swings on it. I just dont use it ahead of a few other bats I...
  14. addicted2bats

Price Check 25oz OG Green Handle Mercy

I have no idea on the number of hits, im not the OG owner. Bought it a couple years ago for the wife because she was talking about wanting to get into playing. She hasnt......so its basically sat in the closet for the last year +. I used it recently just to see how hot it was with all its...
  15. addicted2bats

For Sale J4, '14 AM, White/Gold InsaneU

All prices are shipped/gifted as family friends, or you cover the fees. J4 and AM are returnable, but I do not have a receipt. INSANEU is returnable with receipt in my name. 27oz J4 ($135) - Has a long paint seam that developed after about 300 swings, and hasnt changed at all in the last...
  16. addicted2bats

For Sale NIW OG Z, NIW OG Canadian Catty, Z2K+, RI Catty

All prices are Shipped to the lower 48, and gifted as family & friends or you cover the fees. Canadian Buyers, if you're willing to cover the difference, i'll ship there no problem. 28oz OG Z2K Balanced NIW - $260 SOLD in package for $500 28oz OG Canadian Catty NIW - $300 26.5 OG Z2K+...
  17. addicted2bats

For Sale 28oz OG Catty NIW

$300 Price is shipped and sent as Family/Friends or you cover the fees. There arent too many NIW's left out there.
  18. addicted2bats

For Sale DotD? '14 Aftermath and U-Fu

$225 for the pair. Price is Shipped and sent as Family/Friends or you cover the fees. Both are 28oz, both have a decent amount of ground wear, but no cracks or rattles, or seams or anything. The Fu does have some weird scratches down near the endcap that go all the way around. Im not...
  19. addicted2bats

For Sale 27oz Monsta Bombardier Flex Handle

Sold for $270 Price is gifted/family friends and includes shipping. NO WARRANTY It's got about 20 cuts on it. I'm not a 1-piece guy, and I have a Torch to work with, so I could part with this.
  20. addicted2bats

For Sale 26oz Stiff Handle DNA

Sold for Asking $240 Shipped/Gifted as Family/Friends or you cover the fees. Not interested in any trades, and price is pretty firm. NO WARRANTY Picked it up in a trade. Told it had a few hundred hits on it. Has ground wear, and endcap wear, but the bat is structurally in great shape...