1. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

yup got it
  2. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Ok I understand
  3. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Joker, I made 2 mistakes back to back and I owned up to it and fixed it. Prior to that I was on here for 9 years and had 700 gtg deals. 25 pages of positive feedback. How did I acquire that? By being a scumbag? My point is just because I made a mistake it should not tarnish my image as being...
  4. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

oh boy you too huh ?
  5. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Did you just call me a scumbag?
  6. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Good Afternoon Joker
  7. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Thank you for the heads up brother. I actually gave my friend the money to pay you back but thats not the point Yea I had 2 bad deals, and 700 good ones and I took responsibility, fixed them and have moved on. I thought we were civil which is why i pmmed you asking to see if you had...
  8. softballfury3

Need Help jgerb c'mon man

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM JOKER DO YOU REALLY HAVE ALMOST 40,000 posts? Comical.
  9. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3 deal gone bad

Scabnews it was not directed at you bud sorry . It's directed at Jacob who is a whiny ****. Once again I'm sorry for your having to deal with this situation.
  10. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

True story
  11. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

10-4 Have a good day gentleman
  12. softballfury3

Hahaha I was trying to be funny bud. Take care. You and joker can keep posting and bumping this up bc obviously you have nothing more important to do.
  13. softballfury3

LTB Easton lv2 26.5

The person that refunded you is my best friend you ****** and he said my wife would take care of it bc I was in the hospital and I didn't have my phone to sit there and text you over $250 you broke bum. I never saw someone cry and ***** over $200. So anyway like a grown up I have work...
  14. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

Jacob do you have anything better to do then sit on softball fans all day and cry like a little *****? What's your join date 6 months ago? I have more positive feedback in 3 months then you will ever have on this board. Remember bud I been on here a long long time and I earned my...
  15. softballfury3

Jacob go screw yourself. You accused me of so much shady crap that never happebed. You can put scammer all over your signature means nothing to me. I know who I am and I am always in my integrity. And I wasn't in the hospital just for kidney stones moron.
  16. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3 deal gone bad

I'm glad you all got your money back and I'm glad you chose to bash me after I corrected the situation. In all my years on this forum I have never had a problem . My feedback speaks for itself. These 2 deals that happened most recently were messed up and I had other things that were more...
  17. softballfury3

LTB Easton lv2 26.5

Jgerb88 I believe you received a full refund. Please update the board correctly or if you don't want to I can post a picture of the paypal being refunded back to you. If your gunna put out a NGTG thread then be honest with people and don't say that you got no bat and NO REFUND BC YOU DID
  18. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

You don't know the whole story so shut up. I'm the one that got screwed in the end Bc not only did the post office lose the bat but i had to refund the guys money on top of it.
  19. softballfury3

Joker kiss my ass your the piece of **** for trying to ruin my name. It Doesbt work like that jackass You can't wipe out 8 years of impeccable 100% GTG feedback you moron
  20. softballfury3

Not GTG softballfury3

That's what i just said, I went into hospital last Wed