2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

jward33

FYI...ive been trying to get on this list for awhile...there isnt a FH in Texas anymore and I'm in N.Tx. so i could be a huge rep here in Texas...BUT they told me NO MORE FH $$$ for at least this year....For any state! u gotta put in TONS of work !! No free stuff either jic u were thinking that was part of the FH program!

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish i could become a fh cuz i have everybody i come in contact with here n ky becoming demarini lovers. Everyone wants to swing my demars!!!

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Fellas being a FH is nothing more than having the name (Label)...Label yourself as an Independent FH for DeMarini and continue to do good work..If your progress or you contacts push you in right direction you will get noticed and you may get the chance to become an Official FH for DeMarini..

S20

DeMarini Rep
Fellas being a FH is nothing more than having the name (Label)...Label yourself as an Independent FH for DeMarini and continue to do good work..If your progress or you contacts push you in right direction you will get noticed and you may get the chance to become an Official FH for DeMarini..

What he said! :cool:

scottg

have it all.. DeMarini, LS, Miken, Worth
ned a FH here in NC/SC. Im on the line... someone push me in the right direction!