2011 DeMarini Factory Hitter List

Will B

DeMarini Nation
Gentleman (and Ladies) I have decided to compile a list of all the current DeMarini Factory Hitters (that I know of) to help out any one who might need to contact any of us.
Also included is their current city, user name and contact info. If any of this is wrong PM me with the current info, and I will update the list, also if I missed anyone let me know as well.

2011 DeMarini Factory Hitters

1. CL22 - Chris Larsen - Vancouver, WA
  2. jallennh - Jim Allen - El Dorado, AR
  3. mariniman - Steve Shedlock - Columbus, OH - [email protected]
  4. bigred7856 - John Vallejo - Livermore, CA - [email protected]
  5. Bigg_P - Kevin Pirkey - Rancho Cordova, CA - [email protected]
  6. kfire21 - Ken Feiertag - Palm City, FL - [email protected]
  7. Newbill/kti15 - Brendt Newbill - Gig Harbor, WA - [email protected] [425-269-8379]
  8. kreationz - Gary Mor - Irvine, CA -
  9. dmar44. - Dale Brungardt - Vancouver, WA - [email protected] [360 903 9160]
  10. dish0005 - Jeffery Dishaw - Milwaukee, WI - [email protected]
  11. Will B - Will Barbra - Salem, NH - [email protected] [978-202-8139]
  12. Stenny17 - Nick Stenberg - Milwaukee, WI - [email protected]
  13. Martell - Travis Martell - El Paso, TX - [email protected]
  14. AAAthletics - Jeremy Guillory - Portland, OR - [email protected]
  15. Ddollar - D'Artagnan Pierce - Lancaster, CA - [email protected]
  16. Top Flight 43 - Jermaine Flythe - Tracy, CA - [email protected] (813) 520-9107
  17. TEABAG - Cindy Mueller - Bothell, WA - [email protected]
  18. deedub - Don Wilson - Kirkland, WA
  19. filby30 - Kevin Filby - Cardington, OH
  20. Jbair12 - Justin Bair - Harrisburg, PA - [email protected] (717) 460-4028
  21. Mrfreez - Nick Somers - Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada - [email protected]
  22. vspec2fan - Bill Gideon - Dearborn Heights MI - [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

hurkeynuts

I like big Butts
when any of you guys get a cartel to loan out, let me know. i would like to try it before i buy one, unlike i did with the stadium.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
How come there are no factory hitters in the southwest states of Nevada, Arizona, or New Mexico?

Stenny17

$tenny17
Hey guys! As usual, please feel free to contact me about anything. Trying out a stick, question about performance/feel, what you should have for dinner, WHATEVER!

Shoot me a PM and I will get you my cell phone number.

Oh.. on another note... I never use the original grip on any of my bats. So if you would like a grip, let me know!

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
Hey guys! As usual, please feel free to contact me about anything. Trying out a stick, question about performance/feel, what you should have for dinner, WHATEVER!

Shoot me a PM and I will get you my cell phone number.

Oh.. on another note... I never use the original grip on any of my bats. So if you would like a grip, let me know!

i need a grip:D

japple

Addicted to Softballfans
Stenny, what kind of grips you got. I would like to taper the butt end on my bat a bit.

Stenny17

$tenny17
OK.. lets address this dinner prediciment. I'm a two birds/one stone kind of guy so my dinners tend to be big enough to double as a lunch or two!

SO.. just go to the store and get the Philadelphia SANTA FE Cooking Creme. On the side of the container is a how to guide to making enchiladas that are a 9 out of 10. The reheated ones are almost as good coming in at 8 out of 10.

To the guys that have asked for grips... I still need to find them. Between moving and the shuffling of stuff between bags, I can't remember where they are.. or if they were tossed. I'll let you guys know.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Can I get put Back up on the list..
John Vallejo. [email protected]
Livermore ca

Just talked to Jerry about being taken Off demarini site. They are gonna fix it it was a mistake

Most of us are not on the DeMarini site I don't think they have updated it for some time now..

I think Will taking you off was a mistake as well not sure..

U talked to Jerry on a Saturday? Damn send me the number you have..LOL