2012 Halloween Mud Bash!!!!!!

Repp459

Addicted to Softballfans
after speaking with stephanie last night, while it's her decision on the final count, we want to try to get as many teams in as possible. this thread has been up for 3 months, and only 4 teams have paid. come on, really? i'm sure not every team is on here, but there are enough people on here who know who the other teams are that can pass the word along. i told her if teams don't start paying, cut it down to 16. keep the list at 20, the first 16 teams that pay are in. if the last 4 teams want to play, they need to pay.

$50 deposit due by October 1 in order to save your spot... Not the 1st yet I'm sure there will be deposits coming in.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
$50 deposit due by October 1 in order to save your spot... Not the 1st yet I'm sure there will be deposits coming in.

but do you wait until the last minute to pay your bills? i know i don't.

Last edited:

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Any decent hotels close to the fields?

i told our guys to look at this image and decide what they wanted to do.

mudbashmap.png

there's about 3-4 good hotels in that green circle. green dots are hotels, red dots are bars - the necessities.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
i told our guys to look at this image and decide what they wanted to do.

mudbashmap.png

there's about 3-4 good hotels in that green circle. green dots are hotels, red dots are bars - the necessities.

There are more bars than downtown Adam. Several off Toronto road.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
So do we still want to stay in Springpatch and drive to the fields, or is there someplace worthwhile closer to the park?

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
there's a bunch of places right there on veterans and 72. that's where i told ceasar to look.

mac

Addicted to Softballfans
well couldnt get enough guys for team was trying to put together so if someone needs or wants guy let me know.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Deposit Deadline

As of today we have a 17 team tourney. Only one deposit I haven't received and I am meeting with them tomorrow. I will still allow other teams to get in, but they will have to get me the deposit before I put them in the tourney. I am going to start working on the pools and will get the game times posted as soon as I can. I am hoping to start Friday night around 7:15, and run at least 3 rounds of games. Worst case we will start at 8:15, and the last game will be at 10:15.

Thank you to all who sent me their money on time. I greatly appreciate it, as the next few weeks will be a headache like always. Again, looking forward to the tourney and seeing all the familiar faces from years past, and hopefully some new ones too!! If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I am also changing the ball rule to NO MULTI-LAYER BALLS!! NSA rules don't allow them, and we are going to follow NSA to a tee.

And remember, the rosters are 13 deep and NSA C or lower. Each player has to play 2 round robin games to be eligible to play in the tourney on Sunday morning. :)

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
you guys staying any nights there?

Yup, we're making a weekend out of it and staying both nights. Think we're gonna stay at the comfort suites next to hooters, which is also close to deja vu :). U playing in it? We're probably gonna get stomped but we'll have fun doing it!

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Yup, we're making a weekend out of it and staying both nights. Think we're gonna stay at the comfort suites next to hooters, which is also close to deja vu :). U playing in it? We're probably gonna get stomped but we'll have fun doing it!

Yeah Im going again. Not sure of plans just yet if we are staying. I drove up last year all 3 days and went back home. Long weekend.

mac

Addicted to Softballfans
hey cj or rommel let me know if need another guy. I have played in this last 5 years and love it. Steph trying to come up and see everyone again if can get a team to pick me up lol

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
hey cj or rommel let me know if need another guy. I have played in this last 5 years and love it. Steph trying to come up and see everyone again if can get a team to pick me up lol

I'll check with our coach and see how we're looking..........Nick?

Last edited: