2014-2016 Dallas/Ft. Worth Free Agent Thread

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Good job getting on base. They were wind aided but they were still 600' shots so i think they wouldve cleared the 300' fence anyway. Next week we have Resmondo. Battle for the #1 seed

Treb

Retired
We've beat Resmondo a couple times this year, so we should be able to handle esthetic next week. Even though it's early should be a good tune up for Conference Championship.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Yea but we'll be short a couple key guys. They apparently pulled some muscles helping each other move this weekend. Sounds fishy but we have a deep bench

Treb

Retired
We might have to make a trade with Jean Shoppe to fill in a spot or two. We can always bring Ricky up from the minors too.

Treb

Retired
I'm available to play this weekend. Singles/slap hitter. Good speed, great glove and arm. I'd probably help your team best by playing SS or OF and batting leadoff.

Krush411

Manager
Play in Garland. We lost our awesome left fielder who was also a great hitter. If you are a lock down out fielder and can hit good, PM me.

I'll also pay you if we win!

Treb

Retired
I'm classified as C player, if you have room for a C bump, let me know. If you'd like, PM SportyTahoe to vouch for my play.