2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
My bad, Taylor told me to leak it quietly but I figured if BigCat knew his big mouth would blab it already.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Big cat is always ruining my fun... Steals my slip and slide, telling everyone about my 3rd nipple, etc, etc.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
NO! NO! That was MY slip and slide that i borrowed to you LAST SUMMER and i just took it back so don't blame me. P.S. everyone already knew about the 3rd nipple, you're always getting drunk and taking you top off.

bstark28

Starting Player
So looking at the bracket lets see some predictions of the top 5...

Not sure I can pick a top 5, as I think there are a handful of teams capable of making a deep run. Ductech, out of the Cities, looks like they've played up to C in the majority of the tourneys they've played in and been very competitive. Does that mean they'll automatically walk through this one, absolutely not, just would assume they'll be solid to be playing up all year. Clobes, Cowboy Jacks, MMB, 3X, Leth's should also be in the mix, based solely on previous tourney results. Hopefully we can put together some solid games and make a run, as we did at State, too.

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter
Yes Ground Round will begin B tournaments next season. We've just played down to our competition. Next year is our year I think.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
If Coup was all that good they would have taken their chances with a 5! team state tournament instead of crying about it, taking their ball and going home. Seeing as shogun wants to drink with them, maybe they don't have the fortitude to do something like that though. From what I've seen of gravel road they are a fine rec 1 team.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If Coup was all that good they would have taken their chances with a 5! team state tournament instead of crying about it, taking their ball and going home. Seeing as shogun wants to drink with them, maybe they don't have the fortitude to do something like that though. From what I've seen of gravel road they are a fine rec 1 team.

d44a4a621dfa0096e85a26e7ccd7be3c.jpg

sk31

Unicorn tags for days

For the record, most of us didn't go home. We drove four hours in the other direction and played softball. But I see your point.

Truth be told, we wouldn't have had enough guys for state anyway, though.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
There was no offense to you or your team meant sk, I don't know you or the details of your team. It was presented as you chose not to play as a protest for being bumped up.

ndsoftballstar

Part Time Player
Someone asked for predictions; I pick Fargo Hair House to 10 run 3x who will be playing their 27th game after dropping their opening round matchup. After winning state and nationals most of the team will argue that they should stay at D and bstark will point out that they are no good as they did not have to play Coors light.

bstark28

Starting Player
Someone asked for predictions; I pick Fargo Hair House to 10 run 3x who will be playing their 27th game after dropping their opening round matchup. After winning state and nationals most of the team will argue that they should stay at D and bstark will point out that they are no good as they did not have to play Coors light.

Wow.....just, wow. Everyone on this message board is now dumber after reading your post. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter

Hahaha! I love it!

DonnyLofton

Starting Player

Isn't there a Rec 4 forum somewhere you could go and contribute your wisdom to? Like your teammates - most of those people might actually think you have a clue.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
what are some other good 1st rounds games?

Clobes Sanitation vs. Capri Bar should be a fun one to watch. Capri is a very streaky team but when they put it together they are a tough team to beat and Clobes won MN D North State.

Your game should be a fun one Amish as Boulder Homes is a solid team and obviously your team won D state in NE so I'm sure you guys are pretty good in your own right. I'm excited to see it.

Brass Monkey's vs Woody's from SD should be a fun game and then the winner of that will play on of my favorites to win the whole thing in 3X Gear.

Either way I plan to play and watch a lot of softball this weekend because national tournaments are always a great time.

ming01

DMVWinning
:biggthumpup:
what are some other good 1st rounds games?

Sox vs Mandan Action Motor
Gampers vs Fargo Sickies
Dirty vs Mandan Inges

I noticed a few teams had to drop out. Williston American Casing, Bismarck Sickies, and Bismarck Custer Flats. That's too bad.

Clobes Sanitation vs. Capri Bar should be a fun one to watch. Capri is a very streaky team but when they put it together they are a tough team to beat and Clobes won MN D North State.

Your game should be a fun one Amish as Boulder Homes is a solid team and obviously your team won D state in NE so I'm sure you guys are pretty good in your own right. I'm excited to see it.

Brass Monkey's vs Woody's from SD should be a fun game and then the winner of that will play on of my favorites to win the whole thing in 3X Gear.

Either way I plan to play and watch a lot of softball this weekend because national tournaments are always a great time.

Thanks Bigcat and Ming1!! I'm excited to watch ball this weekend. Love seeing 2 great teams play each other. Have to get some college football games in to. :)

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Wow, that's a bummer. AC and Sickies are two solid teams. Sucks to lose them. Wonder what happened?

bstark28

Starting Player
Bigcat can you post a bracket of ND state tournament results?

I'm not sure there is a bracket with the completed results out there. Unless BigCat took home the big one that was up at the tourney site and he can post a pic of it. Top 5 are below.

1) MMB
2) 3X
3) Bismarck Men's Hair House
4) Fargo Sickie's Garage #1
5) American Casing
5) Budweiser/Wild Rice

I'm not sure there is a bracket with the completed results out there. Unless BigCat took home the big one that was up at the tourney site and he can post a pic of it. Top 5 are below.

1) MMB
2) 3X
3) Bismarck Men's Hair House
4) Fargo Sickie's Garage #1
5) American Casing
5) Budweiser/Wild Rice

Thank you!

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Thank you!

I did not take the big bracket home after we won, but I am pretty sure there isn't a completed one out there otherwise.

Also Amish, I was going to ask, how were there only like 10 teams in the NE state tournament? Do you have to qualify for state there?