2015 superdraft

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
I know Chen is doing what he can, but by this time most already have flights and vacations planned. Just being the realist

Maybe he's just waiting to release the date at the last minute so he can weed out all the a-holes that come from cali. Lol. Jk

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Maybe he pulled a Dave Chappelle.....he gains so much success in such a short period of time he felt he couldn't outdo himself again and suffered the consequences of his own possible failure. I hope he is OK......can someone please make personal contact with him and punch him in the face. :cell::boink::help::rip:

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I tried his cell, morse code, smoke signals and even sent a complementary pass to his house for Great Wall Dim Sum and still no response!!!!

Maybe skinny Chris his part time secretary can find his where abouts...

I personally think he is in the mountains of Tibet on a pilgrimage mission to find buddah :33::panda::spy:

#10_

Coach
The only reason I use my SBF account is to follow the SD threads.

Doesn't look like my account will be getting used this year : (

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR! Out of towners flights will be extra costly with less than 6weeks to book flights and rooms... Cactus league will be up and running soon

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly I haven't heard from Chenner at all which is weird. I have texted him about stuff that has nothing to do with softball and still no reply. Unless Kris has talked to him we may need to send out a search party. Hell I texted him asking if the tv show Off the boat was based on his life haha

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
honestly I haven't heard from Chenner at all which is weird. I have texted him about stuff that has nothing to do with softball and still no reply. Unless Kris has talked to him we may need to send out a search party. Hell I texted him asking if the tv show Off the boat was based on his life haha

The last time I heard from him was Jan 23rd. I text him the other day but didn't get a reply. His last post on sbf was Jan 10th but it says he logged in last night. I'm thinking a search party might be needed.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Chens been on here... I'm sure he's seen this thread... I'm sure he's ok... I'm sure he has a lot of things going on right now and probably don't have time for softball... I would text him but others have and not been successful... But I know he's always busy with his kids... That's more important than softball, especially since he rarely plays...

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
Chenner is alive and well. He dropped into one of our friends restaurant on Saturday for some Mexican food. He said he lost his phone. That's all the info I have on that for now but at least we know he did run off and join Isis or something. I did hear however he tried running a tough mudder recently. I'm interested to hear how that went.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Chenner is alive and well. He dropped into one of our friends restaurant on Saturday for some Mexican food. He said he lost his phone. That's all the info I have on that for now but at least we know he did run off and join Isis or something. I did hear however he tried running a tough mudder recently. I'm interested to hear how that went.

Tough mudder psh...! I ran worse then that to get in the US...