20th hole

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i doubled the first two holes and birdied the last two to shoot 80 over the weekend. but considering it was the first time i had swung a club since september, i'm not even mad

trip

stfu
ain't no reason for me to drop 30-40 / dozen on balls when i can find buckets, upon buckets of them in half an hour. oh i just hit six pro-v1's into the drink? lemme grab 85 more out of my bag. a good half are pinnacle golds we'll skip across the lake at ducks, but the rest are all brand new balls from these rich idiots who insist on going for par 5's in 2

trip

stfu
that's easy to do when your course has no elevation changes, water, or trees. you could slice it to missouri and still find it

trip

stfu
i want some of those dual colored old ping balls. i think nitro or some garbage company makes them now. stupid ping balls are doing 100+ on ebay

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Same here....kiddo had soccer games on sat am and I went home to change into shorts. Was 82 degrees in my house when I got home....two inches of snow on my car yesterday

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i remember having a 'snow day' growing up in april due to cold weather, but i don't remember snow this late in the year. it's weird. the grass finally turned green over the weekend with a few storms rolling through and now there is snow on the ground

trip

stfu
teton pines is where i've played the last 3-4 years. it's a *****. member owned course, so they dictate course conditions. i don't get why a bunch of 60+ year olds would want the course as fast and difficult as it is come july

trip

stfu
does it look like wewoka's sweet city course?

the sand traps have an estimated 4" lip on them, same as griff

hrdchrgin13

daily_picdump_1506_640_31.jpg