For Sale/Trade 4 bats 4 sale trade (2 worth & 2 miken)

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got 4 bats here for sale or for trade. If you've got any questions or you think my prices are that far off please let me know and I'll adjust if possible.

1. Miken MV-1 27 ounce maxload (og not reissue if anyone cares) returnable w/o papers. about 600 swings no rattle, spiderwebbing on barrel, no endcap issues, og grip removed, has some pine tar residue on taper but not much. Hits great and still has tons of life. Bat is 100% stock!!!

First offer of $155 dlvd gifted get it!!! SOLD

2. Miken og Freak 100 2nd batch 27 ounce (41XXXX serial #) returnable w/o papers. unknown number of hits and has endcap wear and a bit of seperation, but not a lot between endcap and barrel. no webbing, lots of graphic wear, og grip removed, has some nicks and feels better than she looks. Bat is 100% stock!!!

$185 dlvd as gift OBO SOLD

3. Worth Jeff Hall JH ASA Mutant MUTJHA 98 28.5 ounce. returnable w/o papers. unknown number of hits as well, has some wear, but is overal in nice shape. the bat does have 2 marks on the endcap where it was thrown against a fence (this is what I was told by previous owner.) It looks just like that and has not affected the performance of the bat, I've used it and it hits real solid, is just too heavy.

$235 dlvd as gift TRADED

4. 2009 Worth Resmondo Mutant HD 27 ounce maxload. returnable w/o papes. about 300 hits, has very little wear and does have webs in the barrel, but not a lot of them, though they are quite noticeable. The bat does have quite a rattle, sounds like 1 or 2 larger pieces of glue that have been there since the first 50 hits or so on this bat. no collar issues at all and bat is great with original grip.

$165 dlvd as gift OBO SOLD FOR $150

I will work on price for packages in paypal deals or trade/cash offers!!!

In trade I'd be interested in:

25/26/27 oz ASA MIken Recoil Supermax's
27 oz Miken Freak 98's
26/27 oz Miken Rush 98's
28 oz Demarini LC Legend w/receipt (only utrip bat i swing now)
Would also look at some scn8's in 27 ounce and scn5's in 27 ounce.

If you need more pics let me know please and thanks!!!

Here's link to pics in other thread

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13137001#post13137001

Last edited:

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
batsfortrade008.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade006.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade005.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade007.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade004.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade001.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade002.jpg
[/IMG]
batsfortrade003.jpg
[/IMG

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Thank you for the bumps.

Sig, I'm gonna try and hold off on that for a bit, but I'll keep you in mind. Thanks for the offer.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
bump it up for more looks, have had some offers for 2 for 1's with the mv1 included, so i'm gonna hold out a bit...

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Pm's returned...I've got a ton of offers at $150...still waiting on the 2 - 1 guy to get back to me and/or $155 gifted will take it