49ers hosed by 13th man

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll see the 50th superbowl and a big to-do before the Cleveland Browns debut in the big game. And they were a dynasty of sorts in the early 1960s.

I'll be 87 years old when superbowl 100 is played. I hope I get to see it.

Maybe it was like 70 years ago about them bears days... I lost track of my years like 10 years ago... I don't keep track...

Raider925

Brutal Master
Playing in AFC Championships and Super Bowls > Drafting in Top 10 and coming up with ****ing Darrius Heyward-Bey, Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, JaMarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Rolando McClain ... a regular Who's Who of Pro Bowl participants.

LOL Sad but you nailed it. Dont forget all the horrible big money FA's, Trading a 1st rd pick for Seymour, trading a 1st and 2nd rd pick for Carson Palmer to play 1.5 seasons.

Raider925

Brutal Master
Patriots fans and anyone who can read a rulebook.

Got rid of rule 12 years later. Competition Committee re-examined the rule right after the playoffs and 3 other times before it was actually nixed.

Disagree with you. I feel the rule was incorrectly applied.

"NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble."

The last line in bold is why I feel it was a fumble. He clearly tucked the ball back to his body, touched it with his non throwing hand. The fact the it was called a fumble on the field and then over-turned the original ruling was horrible.

tom-brady-charles-woodson-tuck-rule.jpg

bambinos

1992-93
The last 5 games of the niners vs seahawks games have been Brutal. The seahawks cornerbacks and lineman hold and interfere 70% of the plays. The refs look the other way. I don't care about the seahawks winning, losing etc... I am convinced that there is an underlying factors (i.e the refs or the commissioners) who dictate the outcome of the game. It could be for patriotic purposes (like the pats winning after 911 or NO winning after Katrina...). Some of the outcomes make NO SENSE. I know this because my gambling losses in 20 years of betting can prove it!! That's all the science and proof I need:rolleyes:

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
The last 5 games of the niners vs seahawks games have been Brutal. The seahawks cornerbacks and lineman hold and interfere 70% of the plays. The refs look the other way. I don't care about the seahawks winning, losing etc... I am convinced that there is an underlying factors (i.e the refs or the commissioners) who dictate the outcome of the game. It could be for patriotic purposes (like the pats winning after 911 or NO winning after Katrina...). Some of the outcomes make NO SENSE. I know this because my gambling losses in 20 years of betting can prove it!! That's all the science and proof I need:rolleyes:

Absolutely the truth in relation to the holding and the refs looking the other way.... They grab on every play and it isn't just on the line either...

rossthefireman

mexicola
This is seriously like a conversation at any bar in the Bay Area-
'Forty whiner fans bunch of whiners, I hater forty whiner fans'
'NO WAY MAN WE GOT SCREWED AGAINST TEH PATS IT WAS A FUMBLZ'
Seriously Raider fans cannot not let that **** go like at all.

thaynes

Did you see the video that started this thread? That's the biggest display of crying I've ever seen

Montana Hobo

Star Player
Whaa Whaa!

And there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy and Martians did crash at Roswell!

The reputation of the San Francisco fans as the Forty Whiners is certainly warranted (example above).

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
And there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy and Martians did crash at Roswell!

The reputation of the San Francisco fans as the Forty Whiners is certainly warranted (example above).

You must not have watched any of the previous games he referenced. It is OK, I will assume it is because you are a hobo in BFE and you don't have a TV.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you see the video that started this thread? That's the biggest display of crying I've ever seen

Are you saying there is zero validity in any of those points the guy made? Do I think the NFL is rigged? Shyt, who knows, I can only form an opinion on something that has some supporting evidence, like there was some BAD officiating in this game. And that is a fact with evidence to support it.

Marshenko

90s Cowboys - 3 SB Titles in 4 years, 3 SB appearances total, 4 NFC Championship appearances, 8 playoff appearances, 6 Division titles
00s Patriots - 3 SB Titles in 4 years, 4 SB appearances total, 5 AFC Championship appearances, 7 playoff appearances, 7 Division titles

I can see how one of those teams is a dynasty and one isn't. 'Cept the 00s Cowboys suck and the '10s Patriots have won 4 more Division titles, been to 3 more AFC Championship games and 1 more Super Bowl.

thaynes

Are you saying there is zero validity in any of those points the guy made? Do I think the NFL is rigged? Shyt, who knows, I can only form an opinion on something that has some supporting evidence, like there was some BAD officiating in this game. And that is a fact with evidence to support it.

Im saying dude took hours out of a day to edit a 15 min video. Every team gets screwed by calls at some point. To do that though is just sad

Last edited:

thaynes

The nfl actually put some glue on rahim moore cleats that held him to the ground on that jacoby play in denver.

Joker

90s Cowboys - 3 SB Titles in 4 years, 3 SB appearances total, 4 NFC Championship appearances, 8 playoff appearances, 6 Division titles
00s Patriots - 3 SB Titles in 4 years, 4 SB appearances total, 5 AFC Championship appearances, 7 playoff appearances, 7 Division titles

I can see how one of those teams is a dynasty and one isn't. 'Cept the 00s Cowboys suck and the '10s Patriots have won 4 more Division titles, been to 3 more AFC Championship games and 1 more Super Bowl.

nope not a dynasty

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

How many superbowls have they won since they got caught filming the other teams practice???
Nope not a dynasty!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

I will say that 9'ERS got robbed on that Bowman play... That was a ****ty ass call... Other then that, those plays happen every game...

Treb

Retired

Cowboys might have been great in the 90s but they've also been terrible since the 90s.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I will say that 9'ERS got robbed on that Bowman play... That was a ****ty ass call... Other then that, those plays happen every game...

I say the bowman play, the intentional grounding, the crazy situation with the play clock the refs misteriously reset for the hawks and lastly the roughing the kicker. The rest of what that guy put together happens on the regular in a game or is inaccurate and without merit. But those are a lot of bad calls a potentially pivotal times in that game...