49ers hosed by 13th man

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
this guy backtracks quite a bit

This guys a retard... I got your MO... Your some puny sissy in real life... Probably got slapped around your whole life and never stood up to anybody and been carrying a grudge since you were a lil whipper snapper... Once you learned how to use the inter webs and joined this site... You started to become some tough guy/girl... Try to run **** crying about posting pics and how dumb people are when they get ripped off... You probably get pumped in the ass by your wife or boyfriend whichever I'm sure your the receiver... I'm positive your not in charge of **** at home other then cleaning kitchens and ****... I could go on about other things I'm spot on about... But this post long enough already... Carry on *****...!

bambinos

1992-93
I cant even comment on people who have not watched the last 5 games (between seahawks and 49ers) in two years. When you sit down and watch ALL 5 games, please feel free to comeback and comment...

And there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy and Martians did crash at Roswell!

The reputation of the San Francisco fans as the Forty Whiners is certainly warranted (example above).

Joker

you lead a sad life

This guys a retard... I got your MO... Your some puny sissy in real life... Probably got slapped around your whole life and never stood up to anybody and been carrying a grudge since you were a lil whipper snapper... Once you learned how to use the inter webs and joined this site... You started to become some tough guy/girl... Try to run **** crying about posting pics and how dumb people are when they get ripped off... You probably get pumped in the ass by your wife or boyfriend whichever I'm sure your the receiver... I'm positive your not in charge of **** at home other then cleaning kitchens and ****... I could go on about other things I'm spot on about... But this post long enough already... Carry on *****...!

yup .

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

All of these things are better than crying about a 15 year old call that went against your favorite team IMO

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
How is making the correct call, as the rule is written, a bad call?

Answer: It isn't, but it was against your team.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

It wasn't the correct call as it was pointed out in this thread... If that happened to a team I hate like the Cowboys I would still say that was a ****ty ass call... Two hands on the ball against your chest isn't tucking... Read the rule and get back at me....

bambinos

1992-93
Here are other things that were happening and in fashion 15 YEARS AGO

fashion1.jpg

1990-1999-Fashions-Home-Of-The-ACHS-Eagles.jpg

Raider925

Brutal Master
Read the rule and look at my post below. Tell me why was it the correct call.

Disagree with you. I feel the rule was incorrectly applied.

"NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble."

The last line in bold is why I feel it was a fumble. He clearly tucked the ball back to his body, touched it with his non throwing hand. The fact the it was called a fumble on the field and then over-turned the original ruling was horrible.

tom-brady-charles-woodson-tuck-rule.jpg

bambinos

1992-93
We know the past is gone and there isn’t much we can do about it, yet we spend considerable amount of time thinking of the past, and often wish things could have been different and better. Everyone does it not without their own good reasons. To some, recalling a past event still causes them emotional or mental suffering or distress. .

Most often we feel a lot of anger towards someone for something they did to us or for their failure to do something for us. It could have made an enormous difference to our life if they had not done or had done that something for us. Whatever the reason, we are unforgiving and that precisely is the reason that a past event can engross our mind to the exclusion of other thoughts.

bddeec1b97a32dab83f262e84ebf1b34acbe5a0465b5a8eb6add671c35ff5510.jpg

Joker

i'm a 9ers fan and its been 3 weeks, i'm not crying about ****. raiders fans crying about 15 years ago. pathetic

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I think he's saying quit crying like a baby and move on

I'm not crying fool! I'm arguing with a handful of people... Its amusing to me... I don't really care about either team, seahawks or 9ers... I was hoping the 9ers would win tho... I made a comparison and fools started to get all stupid so I responded back... I'm sure people go running into hiding when a couple of old school board members gets to attacking people with there silly ass remarks... I'm not impressed... ijs!

thaynes

I'm not crying fool! I'm arguing with a handful of people... Its amusing to me... I don't really care about either team, seahawks or 9ers... I was hoping the 9ers would win tho... I made a comparison and fools started to get all stupid so I responded back... I'm sure people go running into hiding when a couple of old school board members gets to attacking people with there silly ass remarks... I'm not impressed... ijs!

Im sorry for an argument to be reasonable said event should have at least happened in the last decade otherwise your just crying. Also showing a still photo doesn't show the motion the arm was taking during the shot. B more got screwed by the nfl for a football team in favor of jaxonville. Freaking jaxonville. Yet I'm not in here crying about it. Move on, I understand your team has been the worst in the league since that call so you have nothing to feel good about but they still have 83 right?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Im sorry for an argument to be reasonable said event should have at least happened in the last decade otherwise your just crying. Also showing a still photo doesn't show the motion the arm was taking during the shot. B more got screwed by the nfl for a football team in favor of jaxonville. Freaking jaxonville. Yet I'm not in here crying about it. Move on, I understand your team has been the worst in the league since that call so you have nothing to feel good about but they still have 83 right?

So if I mention something prior to 10 years ago its crying? OK cool I got it...
They were in the Superbowl after that, but its over 10 years ago so I don't really Wang to mention it cause then that's crying...

thaynes

I was just trying to set a bench mark. O right your an oakland fan, a bench mark is a reference point to base something off of. I mean there was that offensive pass interference call on Todd heap when the Cincinnati defender was pulling him down by his jersey in the Monday night opener like 6 or 7 years ago. I'm gonna write a letter to Goodell about that

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just trying to set a bench mark. O right your an oakland fan, a bench mark is a reference point to base something off of. I mean there was that offensive pass interference call on Todd heap when the Cincinnati defender was pulling him down by his jersey in the Monday night opener like 6 or 7 years ago. I'm gonna write a letter to Goodell about that

Cool let me know how that works out...?