All BBJ wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

RGarrett

Extra Hitter
Hey guys, just doing my yearly check in on softball fans. It was good seeing you all again at the mud fest, look forward to the spring and some more ball.

RGarrett

Extra Hitter
Yep I sure did. I knew that bat flip would go up fast. It looked a lot closer to coming down on gabe from left field. Too bad Master Splinter and the ninja turtles didn't win so you all could have kept playing.

Last edited:

RGarrett

Extra Hitter
It was a fun tournament to watch, although a run rule could have sped things up a bit. I know at one point we were up 25-0 in game two.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep I sure did. I knew that bat flip would go up fast. It looked a lot closer to coming down on gabe from left field. Too bad Master Splinter and the ninja turtles didn't win so you all could have kept playing.
Don't even wanna talk about it lol
It was a fun tournament to watch, although a run rule could have sped things up a bit. I know at one point we were up 25-0 in game two.

Yeah I'm not sure why there was only a run rule in 5 innings.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
It was fun hanging out with you guys again. Good times.

Too bad the guys running the tournament, and the umps ruined it for us.

RGarrett

Extra Hitter
Too bad the guys running the tournament, and the umps ruined it for us.

It could be their fault............. Or maybe you were missing that key player from last year, just can't think of who it may be............. Oh yea, I thought your left fielder last year was pretty good, didn't see him out there. Lol, I'm just kidding, it was fun and nice outside so all in all it was a good day.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
e94db003c2faef8c349cac03254d8e39.jpg