anquan boldin a 49er.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
moss bye bye
boldin cant get open

Ravens pull a 6th rdr for a guy they wouldnt pay.

Winner. Baltimore

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Well assuming crabtree doesn't flop next season perhaps boldin can get open enough that teams won't be dbl'ing up on crabtree

John1007

Addicted to Softballfans
As a ravens fan I will miss him, I do believe he has some football left in him. trade is good for 49ers as a superbowl contender they pick up an aging but valuable slot/possession WR who will give a young and developing Kap more than randy moss ever did, and the Ravens pick up cap space, and a draft pick.

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Boldin is a good but Smith is a beast. Boldin will shine with a mobile QB tho. Not super quick or fast, but is very physical and will do better with Kap giving him more time. Watch. 6 seems a bit low for him TBQH.

John1007

Addicted to Softballfans
ravens did him a favor too by not cutting him, 49ers pay him that 6mil unless they cut him which I doubt. 6 is low, but with ozzie drafting hopefully he finds something worth keeping.

travisdecpn

The long-time Niner killer is finally a Niner. Glad to see they picked him up, he'll be a nice complement to Crabtree and Manningham. This should be the best receiving core they've had in years.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
they traded a 6th rounder, a guy who probably wont make the team for an established guy who they saw win a ring against them, after beating them senseless everytime, while he was with arizona.
its a win for the 49ers.

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
I dont think hes "done" at all. Werent you guys watching?

Boldin, 32, caught six passes for 104 passes and a touchdown in the Ravens’ 34-31 win over the 49ers. He made an impressive catch on a bomb down the sideline and hauled in a critical third-and-1 pass in the fourth quarter.

Boldin had a standout 2012 season, catching 65 passes for 921 yards (both highs during his three years in Baltimore).

He was particularly valuable in the playoffs, hauling in 22 passes for 380 yards and four touchdowns. He’s the Ravens’ all-time leader in playoff receiving yards (616) and touchdowns (six).

Boldin still sits as one of the game’s most productive players. Of all current NFL players, he ranks third in yards per game over his career (72.6), just behind Houston’s Andre Johnson and Arizona’s Larry Fitzgerald. He’s also third in average receptions per game (5.5).

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Love this move as a Niners fan, we have so many picks this year giving away a 6th rd pick is nothing. Bouldin is a big WR who can move the chains, he is a good blocker and a good example for Crabtree and A. Jenkins on how to play the WR in the NFL. Adding him with V. Davis and Crabtree he should get a lot of single coverage.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
WTF are y'all smoking? Anquan Boldin is not even comparable to Randy Moss. In fact, he's the exact opposite. He doesn't run fly routes. He gets dirty yards that not many receivers want to go and get. A 6th Round pick for him, I think they 9ers got a good deal.

EVILHOMER360

Baaaat Fleeeeep!
WTF are y'all smoking? Anquan Boldin is not even comparable to Randy Moss. In fact, he's the exact opposite. He doesn't run fly routes. He gets dirty yards that not many receivers want to go and get. A 6th Round pick for him, I think they 9ers got a good deal.

^^^This^^^^

and he'll be a beast in the running game too, because he can run block very well. Not always about the stats.. its the little things that help teams win.

Is the he answer... absolutely not. But with Crabs and VD getting double teams from teams next year.

Mannigham and Bouldin should feast on junk-age yards

John1007

Addicted to Softballfans
and he'll be a beast in the running game too, because he can run block very well. Not always about the stats.. its the little things that help teams win.

Mannigham and Bouldin should feast on junk-age yards

the block at the end of the play is boldin- huge play that doesnt show up in his stat line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
Rumor has it, if Ed Reed gets cut, he may be headed to SF aswell.
He's got the same agent as harbaugh and a few of the other SF higher ups.

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
be cheaper than resigning Goldson too.
can groom another safety in the meatime.

Flacco huge contract causing these guys to get released?

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff fisher is building a secondary to take care of all this noise.
Not to mention a first rate pass rush.