anquan boldin a 49er.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
image-1.jpg

ihs

Wait, what?
I'm not a Ravens nor Steelers fan, but that is quite possibly one of the dumbest pictures I've ever seen.

It's not like Joe Flacco, who they re-signed, had any impact on the outcome of the Super Bowl. Good thing he wasn't, like, MVP or anything.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
The only good news for the Ravens is the Steelers are going to be even worse next year too. The Bengals have a good shot to win that division.

3XC

Big Truss
Bengals are loading up. Baltimores saving grace is that they are the Cincinnatti Bengals and therefore cursed/doomed/whatever.

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
Cinci could be a contender in the next few years. I really like watching them play. Good young core. They just need some veteran leadership and thy could be damn good for a few years to come. But like 3 said they are cursed.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
Steelers are definitely on the downward slide they are losing the nucleus that has been there for the past 13 years. Guys age, talent goes away happens to every team at some point. If Tomlin stays it will be a long time before the steelers are a contender

3XC

Big Truss
If Tomlin stays it will be a long time before the steelers are a contender

You better hope the Rooney family all dies simultaneously in a King Ralph like mishap. Because the author of the Rooney Rule who has hired 3 guys in 35 years isn't gonna fire his handpicked head coach.

lulz.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
You better hope the Rooney family all dies simultaneously in a King Ralph like mishap. Because the author of the Rooney Rule who has hired 3 guys in 35 years isn't gonna fire his handpicked head coach.

lulz.

I realize that my only hope is Tomlin quits on his own which won't happen.

3XC

Big Truss
Stuff that happened before I was born is relevant to discussions about who will win the AFC North in 2013.