anquan boldin a 49er.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Curious as to who Flacco will throw to? Pitta, Smith, Ray Rice. How curious could you be Ray Rice has like 400 career receptions.

IMO Rice is on the downside of his career he didn't look as explosive as he has in years past. I think all the pounding might have caught up with him. He is still a very good back and he might end up with a decent amount of catches out of the backfield but I think next season we might start seeing the transition to the B. Pierce era.

T. Smith is a very good down the field WR kind of a poor mans AJ Green. Jacoby Jones at the #2 showed he is also a playmaker last year. The problem is both guys are big play guys, losing Bouldin leaves you without that big bodied move the chains WR. I have always loved the way Bouldin attacks the football in traffic I dont see Smith or Jones being that guy. Pitta is a solid TE and one of the more underrated players in the game but I'm not sure he is going to be a 3rd down go to kind of TE like a Gronk, Graham or what Gates used to be in SD.

3XC

Big Truss
Rice was the same guy as ever. He caught less balls because he was less targeted, Flacco stopped checking down so much and aired it out more.

Baltimores O line was not good until McKinnie resurfaced in December. Rice has less miles on him than people might think. He split time with McGahee and then Williams, and early on with LeRon McClain too. He's not Michael Turner. He's 27 and has a lot fewer career carries than Peterson.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Who won them the Super Bowl besides Flacco and boldin? That's easy the refs

Butthurt sandwich here^^^^ Would you like ketchup with that?

IMO Rice is on the downside of his career he didn't look as explosive as he has in years past.

Don't tell truths and realities to SBF Ravens fan.. They won't believe you.

T. Smith is a very good down the field WR kind of a poor mans AJ Green.

I don't know why but this statement gave me the lulz. Smith is good though.

Jacoby Jones at the #2 showed he is also a playmaker last year. The problem is both guys are big play guys, losing Bouldin leaves you without that big bodied move the chains WR. I have always loved the way Bouldin attacks the football in traffic I dont see Smith or Jones being that guy.

This is something I hope Ravens nation is ready for. They are already looking at Jacoby Jones as Boldins prodigy. Like somehow that now that Boldin is gone that Jones will make those same plays when he's not that kind of receiver. Flacco can't throw to him in double/even triple coverage and expect to come out with the ball like Boldin did. If I'm wrong by mid season next year I'll own it.. but I'm sure I'm not wrong on this.

Pitta is a solid TE and one of the more underrated players in the game but I'm not sure he is going to be a 3rd down go to kind of TE like a Gronk, Graham or what Gates used to be in SD.

Pitta is good. With more development he could be a great TE but it's a question mark for sure.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Rice was the same guy as ever. He caught less balls because he was less targeted, Flacco stopped checking down so much and aired it out more.

Baltimores O line was not good until McKinnie resurfaced in December. Rice has less miles on him than people might think. He split time with McGahee and then Williams, and early on with LeRon McClain too. He's not Michael Turner. He's 27 and has a lot fewer career carries than Peterson.

This is something I'll agree with you on.
I sure hope you're not comparing Ray Rice to Adrian Peterson. Ray Rice will never be Adrian Peterson even if you gave him two more years after Peterson retires.

hrdchrgin13

them ******s ain't repeating ****, I will bet they don't even make the playoffs

Bungals gonna win the division

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Thats apples and oranges coach. A.D. is a power back. Rice is finesse.

There's no apples to oranges about it. They're both quality running backs. Peterson is just better in every single way. Peterson carried his whole team on his back to the playoffs. Can we say the same about Ray Rice? Nope.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... I believe the 49ers just won the SB next season.. Even though the season is still 6 months away.

We'll see.. but getting Boldin for a 6th round pick is pretty unbelievable.
The 49ers as other teams in the same division have been building for years to this point and because of that... The NFC West is no joke now. All the teams are good in this Div.. except for the Cardinals of course. ;) :p

You are certainly mistaken, the seahawks won it. Hadn't you heard?
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/3/11/4090822/2014-super-bowl-is-over-seahawks-crowned-percy-harvin

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar

I watched a decent amount of Ravens football this year and I didnt see the burst that I've seen from Rice in the past. I am not saying he is no longer a good back because he is. I see a lot of the same things I saw from LT the year after he set the TD record, he just didn't seem to have that extra burst that made him amazing the year before. Pierce looks like the real deal, decent size and a great burst/cut. I think he has a chance to be a very good starter in the NFL.

10% downs

Banned User
If the lakers win the championship and the yankees win the world series this will be my ultimate sports year. The ravens did their part.

10% downs

Banned User
If the lakers win the championship and the yankees win the world series this will be my ultimate sports year. The ravens did their part.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus

Yankees don't have the team to win this year. Most of the team is really old, injured, or both. They only have C.C in the rotation that will win between 16-20 games. I don't see them making even a wild card berth in the AL East this season. I'd say they're sharing the basement with Boston in either 4th or 5th.

Here's how I think the AL East will stack out by seasons end.

1. Toronto Blue Jays
2. Baltimore Orioles (1st Wild Card)
3. Tampa Bay Rays
4. Boston Red Sox/NY Yankees
5. NY Yankees/Boston Red Sox

Thank the lord the other two won't happen.

Yeah.. It won't happen. I find it hilarious that the Clippers will win that conference and not the Lakers. :p

Last edited:

3XC

Big Truss
America can get it like a monkeywrench ho. Don't nobody in Baltimore care about that, we're the ****ing champs.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
He's joking, not many people outside of Baltimore liked the Ravens before 2013 so it stands to reason that they will have the exact same number of fans as they did before.... oh wait.

I was just happy to see Ray Lewis win another ring and beat the Patriots in the AFC championship game in the process. Other than that.. I have no issues with the Ravens.. but I'm not a fan of them either. Well.. I'll say this.. I like them better than the 49ers. So there's that.

I am a fan a football so.. Any game is gtg for me. Unless it's like K.C vs. Oakland, then it's kind of a waste of time.