For Sale Apple Products

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
Once Again I have some Apple deals on watches through my works purchase program. 325$ shipped for any new Apple Watch series 4 nib with warranty. That includes the cellular. Text for faster response because I’m barely on here 513-200-1494. First come first serve

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
I don’t wanna jump the gun. But I paid for a watch 14 days ago. No watch as of yet and no tracking or text. I need a refund.

IYI4IYIAN

Addicted to Softballfans
I am in the same boat...I paid for 2 nearly a month ago and nothing...I've dealt with Dave in the past with no problems, but this seems sketchy

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Ya. I’m calling my credit card company today. I’ve dealt with him in the past with no issues what so ever.

fan81

I paid Jan 5th for watch from him. Never got updates unless I texted him and he always replied that it was processing. Jan 28th I asked for refund and got no response. Feb 2nd I received tracking info for watch. I received watch Feb 7th. When I entered serial number on watch to purchase two year warranty it showed that watch was purchased Jan 25th. I dealt with David before and the deal went smoothly. This deal took forever to get done and communication was horrible.

Last edited:

3-Bag

I'm curious what is price he is quoting for these watches? In the original post it says any watch for $325, does that include the 44mm stainless?

fan81

I'm curious what is price he is quoting for these watches? In the original post it says any watch for $325, does that include the 44mm stainless?
I asked him that question and the stainless steel wasn’t included. it’s $325 for your basic colors.

3-Bag

That's cool you got a refund, but what was his reasoning for keeping your money for 2 weeks then not coming through with the watch?

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
This would still be a bb at least.. sounds like op does not have a actual item in hand ready to ship.. post bb

Did you read the OG Post?

It's a purchase program through his work. He's been doing this for many years and hooked up a lot of people.

I personally know David and he would never screw anyone over. He's got a lot going on. Sounds like he refunded people who needed one.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I did and I'm not bashing but that is not how we are supposed to bst on this site, any item must include photos with username and date in a piece of paper so that buyers no the seller actually has the item in their position as to avoid situations like this..