For Sale Apple Products

Cincy17

David Potter, lives on Ashford Drive in Trenton.

He drives a black Silverado or Red Ford F-250.

Goofy looking clown, you'd see this clown and say he sells insurance and prays on Sundays, no way he's a thief. But he's a thief.

[GALLERY=media, 33616]****face by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 33617]****box-1 by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 33618]****box-2 by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 9:12 AM[/GALLERY]

Oh yeah, I’ve definitely seen that guy. Let me message a couple buddies who are friends with him on FB and see if they will give him a shout.

Cincy17

He messaged me claiming to already of talked to him and taken care of it but obviously he’s lying. He’s getting a little defensive now hahaha

tonys1

He told Fitz his kid is sick and no way he can ship it out, yet he's posting bats for sale.

[GALLERY=media, 33634]FQFacepotter by tonys1 posted Dec 28, 2019 at 5:37 PM[/GALLERY]

Grimy bastard. I just need the word to reach out to John from Pauer.

Cincy17

I’m glad I didn’t go after the Purcell he had now that I see he’s screwing people over.

But that’s what he just told me in a message. Something about his kid being in the hospital and how he’s done thousands of deals. Blah blah blah

tonys1

That's his side gig, he's a CO in Ohio apparently. There's no feeling bad either way. Did he feel bad when Fitz didn't have his wife's xmas gift?

He can explain to Pauer how he's robbing other softball players of their hard-earned money and it's a bad look for a company looking to build off the softball community. I'm sure he can tell John his kid was sick.

Cincy17

What’s John’s last name? I work for a commercial flooring company and I always saw this GC/Superintendent on a job site wearing Pauer Sports gear.

tonys1

Any new updates?

Gonna be resolved by Friday according to deadbeat David Potter. Next stop, LECI - Lebanon Corrections Institution where he works in IT or some crap.

David Potter no longer a member of Pauer. Maybe his fancy prison job is next.

Owner of Pauer and his partner are class acts. Not the first time Potter does some grimy ****, they stopped short of paying out of pocket and reward this deadbeat for robbing people, but they will absolutely make sure this loser and scumbag pays this man his money back.

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Gonna be resolved by Friday according to deadbeat David Potter. Next stop, LECI - Lebanon Corrections Institution where he works in IT or some crap.

David Potter no longer a member of Pauer. Maybe his fancy prison job is next.

Owner of Pauer and his partner are class acts. Not the first time Potter does some grimy ****, they stopped short of paying out of pocket and reward this deadbeat for robbing people, but they will absolutely make sure this loser and scumbag pays this man his money back.

I have yet to see a bb in feedback.. JF could have save himself all this time without his money/product had one of the others done so

tonys1

I have yet to see a bb in feedback.. JF could have save himself all this time without his money/product had one of the others done so

You think so? Do people consult that page before doing a transaction?

I have no problem doing it, but perhaps after I reach out to LECI where David Potter works at: [email protected] :cool:

Drafting that email now. Going to hit this clown where it hurts.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
You think so? Do people consult that page before doing a transaction?

I have no problem doing it, but perhaps after I reach out to LECI where David Potter works at: [email protected] :cool:

Drafting that email now. Going to hit this clown where it hurts.
Idk how many still do but it was implemented for these very reasons it is a tool that members should use to help save themselves these types of issues..

unfortunately some see that a member seems to be well established and make decisions soley on that instead of taking a couple minutes to chx for possible discrepancies.. it has happen on a few occasions (some of them are posted in feedback forums) unfortunately

tonys1

Hedge, you seem like a no nonsense guy, why wouldn't you do it? I am not heartless, but on the other end is a guy out a Christmas present for his wife.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
The co owner of pauer has reached out Along with cooper and promised it will be settled one way or another come Friday. After Friday I will see where we’re at.

Definitely not a good situation but I appreciate all of the help from everyone that has been dragged into this. It all just started with trying to get my wife the phone she wanted. It will be nice to get this resolved one way or another even if I just go to Verizon and buy her a phone at retail.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The co owner of pauer has reached out Along with cooper and promised it will be settled one way or another come Friday. After Friday I will see where we’re at.

Definitely not a good situation but I appreciate all of the help from everyone that has been dragged into this. It all just started with trying to get my wife the phone she wanted. It will be nice to get this resolved one way or another even if I just go to Verizon and buy her a phone at retail.

Glad to hear this i hope this is resolved as promised by Friday..

I would ask tho that you plz post a bb just for the record