Band Aid in the proper section

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody talked to Wade or Rudy very recently to absolutely know what the format has decided to be (4 game pool play Friday and 2gg SAT/SUN OR 3 game pool play Friday and 3gg SAT/SUN)?

Nothing has changed except for the intramural teams. They are having thier own tourney on Friday to crown Intamural Champ and twill then be seeded into the main double elim tourney thats starts Saty. Friday is strill 4GG for A's and B's. Was asked bu wade and Rudy what I thoguht shouild happen are far as Pool play w/A's and B's. I todl them I can see both sides....placing all the A's in one pool OR putting one A team ini each pool. But then I pretty much said it didnt matter anyhow because everyione ends up in the same tourney anyway. Last year there was only 2 A teams and they were in the same bracket and both faired well w/one of them winning it

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
#21, this yr #66 for Wright-Patt, Brian, I've pitched, played 1st,2nd & 3rd for Stick. Missed last year but have been coming out there since '05 or '06.

Ooo...I saw "my team" next to CO Unique (that's who I play for). Thought you might be Wade lol. Well, I will see you in about 10 days.[/QUOTE]

Ya, no, I'd never be confused for Wade. That email I copy & pasted from was from Wade to Stickles. Yep, less than a week now. I'm heading out tues to be in town wed afternoon.

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Does the ball really fly like people say? If so, guess teams will be blowing their wad early. In the past, has there been any bat vendors out at this tournament? Possibly looking to pick up a bat for 2013.

Does the ball really fly like people say? If so, guess teams will be blowing their wad early. In the past, has there been any bat vendors out at this tournament? Possibly looking to pick up a bat for 2013.

No bat vendors but good idea. Yes the ball does fly. Going from Okinawa (mush ball country, fences 280) to hear in the Springs, you can play with mush and still hit it out of a 300 fence. Wads do get blown early but it depends on the team also.

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans

Jeff, if you swing MIKEN, PM me or catch up with me this coming weekend. I have a sweet hook up for military guys

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
Thanks for the invite big country but we have a team bp session scheduled thursday at like 130 on 1 of the academy fields.

We are going to raffle off a NIW '12 Z1000 Thursday night at the social.

C-Money

Tournament Format

I am hearing that it is a 3 game round robin, Pool Play, on Friday and then a 3GG bracket play starting on Saturday.

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
Bro I don't know how you managed to video that. That **** was wicked crazy. We were down on #3 playing.

Great tournament everybody. Yes, the umpires did suck for about 80% of the games. Got to see a lot of friends from Okinawa. Double elim (if that's what you want to call it) was definitely unpredictable. Nice to meet a lot of you.

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
So does this mean the tournament will be there again next year? When is this tournament usually held each year?

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
So the week after Memorial Day and at Peterson. Ill be out of here Feb 13 and not sure where they are sending us yet.