best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

Oscar919

Manager
Picked up a NIW 2015 Balanced Blackout for $70 bucks and a NIW 2014 CL22 for $120. Not quite the deals that others have found. But super happy with the bats, so makes the price worth it. I'll just have to keep looking to find one of those amazing deals!

Last edited:

TRaj2327

$120 was the going rate for 2014 CL22's, but still a hell of a pickup. That's all I'm swinging in USSSA this year.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeh, $120 for a new stamped bat that can hang with top sticks is still a nice deal. i got 2 of my friends to pick them up. not a crazy deal, but more than fair for sure

uprising

Extra Hitter
i won a LS Voltage SB73v on the bay for like $42 shipped before they were discovered to be bomb droppers. i gave it to my brother for his birthday. then when i found out how much they were worth, i took it back and sold/traded it

Indian giverr!!! Lol

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
how did my brother get stiffed? he actually preferred the m7598 and got an extra $50. he was happy. he didn't and still doesnt know jack **** about bats. on top of that, he stopped playing softball after that year.

and that dexter reference was not good. totally different. dexter and his brothers were both killers but had a completely different code. my brother and i share the same code

I didnt see the follow up that you gave him teh M7598 - my bad.

I also didnt realize the code synchronicity.

rat bastard

Flea market....marked down from $10 to $6.........ASA JH Mutant mcdonald bat FTW!

also, an Ultra 2, 2 Xenos and a stealth for $114 and change at a local PIAS

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
2 years ago I got a NIW RD28u from a buddy who quit playing utrip right after he got it. Said he didn't want to swing it in BP or anything so he gave it to me for a case of beer.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I was playing poker with some buddies in San Diego, one of the guys I lost all his money and had no more cash. We had been talking about softball earlier he asks me if I wanna buy at bat off him so he can buy in again. He busts out a minty OG flex, says he had heard that people liked it but he hated it. I gave him $50 for it, and less than an hour later I won my $50 back from him.

Jbird11

I was hammered at a small town tourney, got a bat from a dude for $200, sold it 40 minutes later for $180

Girl I was dating in college called me up and says she has a bat I may be interested in. She shows up with a NOW 26 oz flex. I guess her Dad had bought it for her a couple years prior, not knowing it wasn't for fastpitch. She says it's too heavy, hands it to me, and says you can pay me however you'd like. :biggthumpup: #WINNING

Downside: My truck was broken into about 1 1/2 years after this happened and all my gear was stolen, including the bat. Walked out my door, into my driveway, and somebody had put a brick through the driver's side window and cleaned me out. Softball bag, gym bag, Oakleys, GPS, XM, etc, all gone.

///////////////
I got my first DeMarini Ultimate Distance given to by the dude who owned Mika Sports in Kalihi, back when they first got released. His only stipulation was that I had to tell everyone where I got it when they asked. Back then it was being sold for $300, when most bats were going for about $75. So, I was happy to take it.

Mika Sports was the best. I got an 98 DDW for $199 and was very happy. He loaned me a demo Bombat TD2 for a tournament in 99. we pancaked it in 2 games and he didn't care as long as we sent him some business. That guy was the awesome. He shut down a couple years later tho.

SandyWH

#Delicious
SCN5, Freak98, and JH120, two gloves, a roller and various other items for $25 bucks from a teammate who got so disgusted with his team he quit and sold to me.

matt6195

Manager
Easton L4.0us for $35 in a raffle.
2014 Juggy 26oz. $5 threw my nieces name on the ticket and she won. Sold that bat for $200.
2014 Juggy 27oz for $130 couldn't sleep one night and surfed Ebay.

drive805

Addicted to Softballfans
back in the day, 15+ years ago, at a tourney got a tps ai balanced and an Endloaded for $10 bux guy wanted beer money
another time got a genesis 28oz a gold estl 30oz for $75 player was moving

johnny2722

Addicted to Softballfans
Paid a $1 at a yard sale for a bag of tball bats and this f2. It looked terrible but it was round and didn't have anything wrong with it.