Best Men's Softball team name...

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
After reading the retarded names in this thread I believe I would just stick with something like "the team with no name" or something like that.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I'll take any suggestions... we're stuck... I got a bunch of guys telling me to go with bad names right now.

Currently we're Beef Supreme
Now a few guys want to go with OC Cartel (so cal) or Sexual Panthers or Sabroso (spanish for deliscious)

I need IDEAS

Burrito supreme, and a Chicken supreme, and the Cutless supreme.. SUPREME!

Joker

definitely use BYE. the other team won't think they have a game that week. so ****ing funny

so are the names like "off constantly" or anything that begins with "off" cause when you lose it will make the other team say "we beat off ....." ZOMG!

Name your team Bye. Some teams may be stupid enough to think they have a bye week.

so ****ing funny, i mean i nearly pissed myself from laughing so hard

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
definitely use BYE. the other team won't think they have a game that week. so ****ing funny

so are the names like "off constantly" or anything that begins with "off" cause when you lose it will make the other team say "we beat off ....." ZOMG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallops View Post
Name your team Bye. Some teams may be stupid enough to think they have a bye week.

Genius Move...I love it
F

Last edited:

mattgame

Manager
Design a shirt with a hot chick sitting with her legs open on it and underneath the pic your team is, we shoot middle!