Price Check BMB-M 13" Prototype

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Just trying to get an idea of what I could get for this. It was purchased by a buddy of mine for $250 (I believe) in November and I picked it up from him almost immediately. It is 100% game ready and very clean. Here are some pics of what it looked like when I purchased it. I'll get some pics of it now up here in an hour or two when I finish at the gym. I don't even know if I want to sell it because it's my baby but I may have to. Here it is......

Proto2.jpg

Proto1.jpg

Prototype.jpg

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
why do you say it's a prototype, do you mean it's an exclusive?

John I think what he is saying is he got the glove as a prototype from a rep when Vinci was first getting into Custom/Exclusive gloves..My glove is also a prototype sent to me by Pete that is now model# BMB-OB..my glove does not have a model # on it at all and I think I got the first one off Pete's shelf..

Last edited:

Bullets#57

Not a prototype. I ordered this as a full custom before it was offered by Vinci to the public. I had to list as prototype as to not let anyone know it was a custom. This is my favorite Vinci of all time and regret moving it to this day. It was Christmas time, and presents for my kids are more important than gloves for me.