Bp#2, 3, and the wifey

6040adam

Addicted to Softballfans
did she ask to go take bp, or did you tell her she was going to take bp??? i would have to tell my wife ....lol

Gobbles

Addicted to Softballfans
did she ask to go take bp, or did you tell her she was going to take bp??? i would have to tell my wife ....lol

Honestly I think it was

Me:"hey wanna take bp?"
Her: "Its too cold outside."
Me: "How about inside at the cages?"
Her: "Sure"

pats2812

Addicted to Softballfans
awful pitching... but she goes with the pitch nicely and doesnt swing at to many crap pitches, seems she takes the best of what shes getting... my wifey swings at everything so she swings and misses alot and doesnt hit the ball nearly as hard as yours does haha

Gobbles

Addicted to Softballfans
awful pitching... but she goes with the pitch nicely and doesnt swing at to many crap pitches, seems she takes the best of what shes getting... my wifey swings at everything so she swings and misses alot and doesnt hit the ball nearly as hard as yours does haha

She's come a long way and I'm proud of how good she's doing. Glad to be able to take BP with a women that is so Great! Thanks for the kind compliments.

Cruel33

Addicted to Softballfans
She's come a long way and I'm proud of how good she's doing. Glad to be able to take BP with a women that is so Great! Thanks for the kind compliments.

Of course I couldn't help but to watch her hips, and I think she loses a lot on her swing right there. They fly open way too early on most all of her swings.

dodgerfansx3

Addicted to Softballfans
shes pulling her bottom hand off the bat and killing her follow through...might help to work with her on holding on to bat with bottom hand and pullin top hand off might get a little more pop!

chacha15

rec chip
She actually has a pretty fast swing. Decent pop. Dont need her dropping bombs. Let her hit for average, she`s probably fast around the base paths.