Brag Post.....

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Just ordered my custom Vinci BR46 :biggthumpup:

All white with black web and finger pad/welting/binding and lace. Can't wait!!! I had a custom vinci BMB-OB but sold it cause it was too small. Can't wait to get this beauty in!!! I'll post pics upon arrival :peace:

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
This glove is going to be massive compared to your BMB, hope you like it!

Good, massive is what I want :) I pitch and was using a 12 3/4" glove and don't know how many balls I had go off the tip of my glove this year so hopefully the extra 1 1/4" will help :)

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
Great color scheme. Br46 is a great glove you will love it.

Last edited:

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Agreed, it will be noticeably larger. I wont go on the mound without my TJ1952 as a shield

I saw that one but I'm not a fan of the fastback. The BR46 was the only one close to having an open back. I'm stoked about it, can't wait to break 'er in and start using it.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Put some pics up cause I have been contemplating on getting one for awhile. I'm just curious how the thumb is on the ones coming out now before I get another.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Put some pics up cause I have been contemplating on getting one for awhile. I'm just curious how the thumb is on the ones coming out now before I get another.

For sure man, as soon as I get it, I'll post pics. It's a custom so said up to 6 weeks. It's the offseason now so I'm hoping a little sooner but who knows.

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Got my custom today :D :D :D Here she is. She's purty sexy if I do say so myself. Gonna start breakin 'er in tomorrow and hopefully have her ready for Vegas in two weeks and Toys for Tots in Palm Springs the week after that!!!

Vinci1_zpsd884a012.jpg

Vinci2_zps3a7888a9.jpg

Vinci_zpsf3ef2b84.jpg

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
First shot for you Sparty come and get it. Gonna put it up game ready!. Like the white and black but would do w a black palm....

Thats the way i went. Same colors but with a black palm. Wasnt sure how well the white would hold up.
CAM00405_zpsbdf9e3e4.jpg

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
First shot for you Sparty come and get it. Gonna put it up game ready!. Like the white and black but would do w a black palm....

Thats the way i went. Same colors but with a black palm. Wasnt sure how well the white would hold up.
CAM00405_zpsbdf9e3e4.jpg

It holds up fine if you take care of it. My gloves never see the bottom of a dugout. I had a white one before and it was fine. Just gotta take care of it.

gutterfj

Addicted to Softballfans
Wasn't sure at the time I ordered but I am surprised how easily the outside white cleans up. Used all summer and still looks new, besides the very tip of the fingers where it drags.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Wasn't sure at the time I ordered but I am surprised how easily the outside white cleans up. Used all summer and still looks new, besides the very tip of the fingers where it drags.

Gee I should be OK then as I miss most grounder, hugh Wood, LOL.