Combat Forum and Returns Dept. information

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
**********Manufacturer Forums are for questions and comments regarding the specific manufacturer. Please keep all selling, trading, and buying threads in the marketplace section.*********

All warranty no return bats will be shipped with a red knob or with NO RETURN stamped in the knob indicating that the bat is not covered by any warranty"

Returns Phone number - 1-866-COMBATS [email protected]

Warranty Return Address -
USA Customers:

Combat Sports inc.
Attn: Returns Department.
6651 S. 216thth
Kent, WA 98032
1-866-COMBATS

Canadian Customers:

Combat Canada
Combat Baseball
5300 Canotek Rd, Unit 24
Ottawa, ON K1A 1J4
1-866-904-BATS

For Combat Baseball and Softball Bat Products

We take extreme pride in our reputation for quality innovative bats, excellent value and unsurpassed customer service. Combat® has a one-year, one-time repair or replacement limited bat warranty, applicable to the end player user only. The Combat warranty covers all manufacturing defects from NORMAL individual player usage, including cracking or breaking, loose or detached end cap and rattling.

WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER

The policy does NOT cover (1) bats that have been doctored, altered or mistreated (2) bats that have been used outside their intended market category (ie. Slowpitch bats used for Baseball) (3) bats that have been used by teams or associations (4) bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage or for team batting practice.

Combat® will inspect the returned product and will determine if the product damage was caused by normal use and that there is no evidence of misuse, doctoring, heating, abuse or deception. Combat has the right to report any doctored bat to the applicable association.

Under no circumstances shall Combat® be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether the claim is based upon warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or other cause of action. The warranty is provided only to the original individual, and cannot be assigned or transferred.

Combat® strives to engineer its softball and baseball bats to comply with current standards promulgated by various associations. Combat® cannot control changes in these standards or the testing procedures employed to check compliance with these standards. Combat® shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any ban imposed on the bat by any association. In the event of a ban, however, Combat® will exercise reasonable efforts to have the ban lifted.

To Return a Defective Bat - DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE

If Combat® agrees that the bat is defective, we will send out a repaired or replacement bat within three to five business days (if in stock) of receiving the defective bat.

For customers in United States please contact Combat® DIRECTLY by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or call 1-866-COMBATS and for Canadian and International customers please send an email to [email protected] or by calling 1-866-904-BATS for a Return Authorization (RA) number and reason/circumstance of return. Returns will not be processed without pre-approval and you will be required to provide the original invoice (keep a copy for yourself) from an authorized dealer. Return shipment will be via standard UPS delivery. All returns must be accompanied by your RA number or they will NOT be accepted. After we have authorized the return, please send your package directly to either our US for Canadian factory, including your RA number, via pre-paid (non-refundable), insured, traceable method to ensure safe and documented delivery. The warranty is based on the original date of sale from an authorized dealer.

Return shipping charges are non-refundable.

The warranty date becomes effective:
• For products sold directly to the end user - from the date of receipt of shipment.
• For products sold via Player Reps or League Partnerships - from date of sale on a valid Proof of Purchase.

Reason for Return

(this information must be contained in your RA request or we will return it for further clarification):

1. Reason for Product Return: Cracked, Broken, Rattling, Split End, Cap or Knob Broken, Other ____

2. Personal Identification:
First Name:
Last Name:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Shipping Address (complete):

3. Product Identification:
Identify the item that you are returning. On the bat there is a label at the end of the knob and marking on the barrel that has the following information on it. You will need to rotate the bat to get the information.
Model Number:
Bat Length (in inches):
Bat Weight (in ounces):
Date of Purchase:
Receipt : Original MUST be returned, keep copy

4. Special Instructions:

When you submit this request a Combat® Bat Warranty Representative will notify you of your return authorization number by e-mail within three business days.

Ship To
After we have authorized the return, please send your product packages direct to the factory, including your RA number, via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery with a declared value of $100 to::

USA Customers:

Combat Sports inc.
Attn: Returns Department.
6651 S. 216thth
Kent, WA 98032
1-866-COMBATS

Canadian Customers:

Combat Canada
Combat Baseball
5300 Canotek Rd, Unit 24
Ottawa, ON K1A 1J4
1-866-904-BATS

[email protected]

Last edited:

Killians-Red

Addicted to Softballfans
Their returns STINK ! I walked in a return a week ago and still no bat ... they state 3 days after receiving a bat you will have your return ... a week an counting and I live 10 minutes from COMbat USA ....... NOT HAPPY :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
There are only a couple of reasons they would not give you a bat on the spot.
1. They don't have the bat you want in stock:cool:
2. They want to have the bat you brought in tested/inspected:eek:
3. Human error and your RA got lost in the shuffle.:(

Combat is generally first class when it comes to customer service so I would go in and check on it myself. Tell Higgy and/or Coop to hook you up!!!:D

Combat is GTG

tony67

Can't even buy a hit!
i just bought a combat gear virus and have only swung it like 20 times and its spider craking and the paint is flaking off

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
the coach of my team just bought a bat from a reputable sports place here locally. "the varsity" Griffin Georgia. No they arent an authorized dealer but the Gear Virus broke in half about half way in the sweet spot. Sucks for him but no return for him because they arent an authorized dealer. Companies need to come up with another way to honor their bats they put out when they mess up. Seems like they can give a 2 year warranty from the date the bat was made.

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
the coach of my team just bought a bat from a reputable sports place here locally. "the varsity" Griffin Georgia. No they arent an authorized dealer but the Gear Virus broke in half about half way in the sweet spot. Sucks for him but no return for him because they arent an authorized dealer. Companies need to come up with another way to honor their bats they put out when they mess up. Seems like they can give a 2 year warranty from the date the bat was made.

ok, you need to come back to reality. as much as some ppl play, nobody is gonna warranty a bat for two years. even if i ran a bat company and somebody brought that up i would laugh them out of my office.

and your post makes no sense. your bitchin about the unauthorized reseller than start talkin about how warranties need to be 2 years. your all over the board.

its not a secret at all that Combat has the best CS hand down compared to anybody. i have known them to replace bats without a person even having a receipt. sucks your friend wasnt as lucky, but sometimes you get breaks, sometimes you dont.

next, your friend made his bed, now he has to lay in it. if he knew that he was buyin from a unauthorized dealer, its his own fault. but if he didnt then he should take that up with the people he bought it from.

bottom line, none of your story has anything to do with Combats CS. they did the exact same thing that any other company on the forum would of done.

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a general assesment of warranty issues in general. I have heard they have good CS also. He hasnt contacted them to ask them about it. Im just going by the guidlines they have on here.
He dont have a computer or have access to a computer. You know, everyone isnt as fortunate as us and have access to the internet to order stuff from authorized dealers. The place we have in the next town over "the varsity" is the local place that everyone goes to for all of their softball, baseball, soccer, little league, etc everything. Shirts, jerseys, pants, gloves, etc. I wouldnt buy a bat from them just for the fact that i would have an issue if it broke. Some ppl dont know about stuff like that when they go into a sporting goods store and purchase equipment.
You cant assume that everyone is idiots and fools because they didnt do what myself and you would have done.
I think that another system for all manufacters on their returns is a brilliant idea no matter what company it is. If i buy a product that you sell, you should back your product. PERIOD. Reguardless of what store i went into to buy your product. I understand now why they have it how they do but i believe that another system should be set up some how to honor all of their products from one year of date of purchase.

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
Just a general assesment of warranty issues in general. I have heard they have good CS also. He hasnt contacted them to ask them about it. Im just going by the guidlines they have on here.
He dont have a computer or have access to a computer. You know, everyone isnt as fortunate as us and have access to the internet to order stuff from authorized dealers. The place we have in the next town over "the varsity" is the local place that everyone goes to for all of their softball, baseball, soccer, little league, etc everything. Shirts, jerseys, pants, gloves, etc. I wouldnt buy a bat from them just for the fact that i would have an issue if it broke. Some ppl dont know about stuff like that when they go into a sporting goods store and purchase equipment.
You cant assume that everyone is idiots and fools because they didnt do what myself and you would have done.
I think that another system for all manufacters on their returns is a brilliant idea no matter what company it is. If i buy a product that you sell, you should back your product. PERIOD. Reguardless of what store i went into to buy your product. I understand now why they have it how they do but i believe that another system should be set up some how to honor all of their products from one year of date of purchase.

wow. so he hasnt even contacted them to see if they would replace it and your in here bashing on combat, you might be making a general statement but it comes across as your bashing combat.

there is something you dont realize. these people are selling a product in a market where products are altered. they have a liability and a responsibility.
their products go from them to their authorized resellers. so there is no questions about anything as opposed to a unauthorized dealer where this product has exchanged alot of hands and dont know what has happend to this product.

here is an example. he send this bat in and they see its been altered. they tell him he is **** out of luck cuz it has been altered. he tells them he didnt do anything to it. but now they dont know if it was him or somebody else that had it cuz it has exchanged and gone thru unknowns. if it goes straight to them to the authorized sellers and then to the end user. then there is no question about things.

get a clue bro.... get a clue

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
DUDE get a grip and get off these ppls sack. Im not bashing combat in any way shape, form or fashion. I havnt bashed them the first time what so ever. You are just so gun-ho about combat you are returning fire when there wasnt any shots from my way to begin with. I understand that you are one of their soldiers with all the combat stuff all over your page and probably in your garage and room etc. but calm down. No disrespect what so ever towards the company. Re read the post.

Im gonna talk with him and see if he will contact them and see if there is anything they can do. Surely during their inspection of the bat they will see that no alterations were done and there is hardly any breakin what so ever in the materials used to make the bat. It may have 75 swings on it tops. Maybe if they see that it has hardly any wear on it they will do him right. Ill get him their info and let him make a call or whatever he wants to do.

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
DUDE get a grip and get off these ppls sack. Im not bashing combat in any way shape, form or fashion. I havnt bashed them the first time what so ever. You are just so gun-ho about combat you are returning fire when there wasnt any shots from my way to begin with. I understand that you are one of their soldiers with all the combat stuff all over your page and probably in your garage and room etc. but calm down. No disrespect what so ever towards the company. Re read the post.

Im gonna talk with him and see if he will contact them and see if there is anything they can do. Surely during their inspection of the bat they will see that no alterations were done and there is hardly any breakin what so ever in the materials used to make the bat. It may have 75 swings on it tops. Maybe if they see that it has hardly any wear on it they will do him right. Ill get him their info and let him make a call or whatever he wants to do.

did you post this in all the other manufacturer's return dept information threads? LMK

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
i have posted up warranty stuff in the worth section a few weeks ago i believe. I can get the link for you if you wish.
However neither of my worths are broken so i was just checking in the combat section for my buddy to see if anyone has broken the same bat he has or has pics of where theirs broke at.

Did you buy the boxers from an authorized dealer?

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
i have posted up warranty stuff in the worth section a few weeks ago i believe. I can get the link for you if you wish.
However neither of my worths are broken so i was just checking in the combat section for my buddy to see if anyone has broken the same bat he has or has pics of where theirs broke at.

Did you buy the boxers from an authorized dealer?

no, but they still took them back when i blew them out. :D

is the crack running with the barrel or is running around it?

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
The crack was about an inch and half long and we thought it was just some paint chipping. I got up to bat and hit about 20 or so with it and it just got worse and it ended up going around the barrel then and actually broke it so that there was no question what so ever that it was broke. I can stick my finger in between the two pieces now. We havnt hit with it since it got like that obviously cause it would be a saftey risk to who ever is pitching.

aircorey

Addicted to Softballfans
I have heard rumblings of Combat going with serial numbers for returns now instead of marking the bat. Anyone now if this holds any truth?

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont know but heres my story: My wife broke a new BB Gear. I called Combat jumped thru there hoops and they returned an OG Gear. With great CS who needs a Serial number!!!!!!!! But to answer post 18 I dont know

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER
I have heard rumblings of Combat going with serial numbers for returns now instead of marking the bat. Anyone now if this holds any truth?

i dont see why they would. its not gonna make thing any easier than it already is as far as i can tell.

Turbo99

Coach
combat returns= not good to go. returns have been there 2 plus weeks and emails go unanswered.

You must of done something incorrectly, I have returned 2 separate bats and had them both back w/ in 2.5 weeks and it takes a week each way for shipping from me to them, so 2-3 day at their facility isn't bad for a turnaround IMO.

Thanks COMBAT !!!!!!!!!!

allaboutdagame

Addicted to Softballfans
No! I think there is something wrong with returns sysytem. I did a return for my 2wk old morphed that broke in a game and it came back in about 2 weeks they answered my emails the same day. But a friend of mine is trying to return his sons B2 adult bat and has been emailing them since Monday and NO returned emails or calls? Is there something really wrong with the computer system?

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
yes something is wrong they dont answer emails. dealt with jennifer in returns= ngtg after 7 emails!!!!

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a used combat off a friend, but he could not find the receipt. How do I know if the bat is returnable or not? Thanks

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
I just got off of the phone with Jennifer at Combats Warranty Return Dept.
All I can say is wow, she is so nice. Customer service centers everywhere could learn something from Combat. :)

BruceinGa

always online
What's the warranty replacement for a 2007 OG Virus? Cracked mine today. Strange, it has a 2" crack the runs with the barrel, not around it.

BruceinGa

always online
I just called CS and she recommended that I return it. I asked for an ASA bat and she said she would give me a Virus Morphed.
Great customer service!!