Combat Forum and Returns Dept. information

combat returns= not good to go. returns have been there 2 plus weeks and emails go unanswered.

try picking up the phone. or i guess you could just do the bear minimum amount of effort and keep hatin if that helps solve the problem better:confused:. combat CS has been EXCELLENT on 4 out of 4 occasions for me over the last few years. but then again, i actually took the time to pick up the phone and call them:rolleyes:

why email just call i havent had a problem

I just got off of the phone with Jennifer at Combats Warranty Return Dept.
All I can say is wow, she is so nice. Customer service centers everywhere could learn something from Combat. :)

yes. but people wont even take the time to call... so instead shes swamped with hundreds of emails. usually people who want everything to happen for them without lifting a finger or taking a moment of thier precious time to make a 3 minute phone call to get something worht $150 in return. amazing. sometimes i get disgusted with how modern society expects to just press buttons on a keyboard and have everything work out perfectly everytime. its a very lazy way of dealing with things. people should take the time to pick up the phone and call COMbat and realize how nice and curtious they really are before bad-mouthing them on here. just my .02

Big Bob

Addicted to Softballfans
2 guy in my local league sent bats back to Combat and were told the bats were rolled and they would be reported to USSSA and they got nothing back in return. Not their bat or a warranty bat. Both guys suck and know nothing about bat rolling or bats for that matter so im sure their bats were stock. I swing Worth and for the most part one player Worth bats last forever. I was thinging about trying a GS but after seeing the webbing, paint chipping, cracking, ect. im going to stay clear of Combat myself. I play a just about every night and personally am not risking a false report made to USSSA in an effort to save money on a replacement. I will stick with my Worth sticks.

jed.only

Don't judge me.
I just got off of the phone with Jennifer at Combats Warranty Return Dept.
All I can say is wow, she is so nice. Customer service centers everywhere could learn something from Combat. :)

she is very cool to talk to.

contend33

save the tata's
Is it possible to return a 'no return' supremacy, if it's the defective first batch?

you can call and talk to george to see if they will help it all depends on how long after the return you have had it and how would you know its a first batch and that they are defective?

DingDinger23

Star Player
1st batch being that there is no serial# stamped on it, and defective meaning most all of the 1st batch's cracked or snapped within 200 hits. I believe they attributed the problem to faulty paint enamel or something along those lines.

jed.only

Don't judge me.
so yours isn't defective then? you just believe it to be? faulty paint or enamel will not cause a bat to crack or snap in half.

DingDinger23

Star Player
I read an article where an engineer for combat stated something to do with the coating or sealant or something was defective and causing that batch to break sooner than normal. Way sooner. I don't think the bat is broken, but from what i have read i believe it is defective. I will try and find the article again, i was reading it earlier today.

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Just got my Combat Afflicted to spiderweb and it was getting hot. used it yesterday in a game and it now has a horizontal crack NOT GOOD! I am sure i have the receipt @ home but if i dont will it be an issue to return it? The bat has not been available to the public for a year yet so the warranty should not be in question. just wondering what others have found in a case like this. first time having to return one of my combats

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
yes. but people wont even take the time to call... so instead shes swamped with hundreds of emails. usually people who want everything to happen for them without lifting a finger or taking a moment of thier precious time to make a 3 minute phone call to get something worht $150 in return. amazing. sometimes i get disgusted with how modern society expects to just press buttons on a keyboard and have everything work out perfectly everytime. its a very lazy way of dealing with things. people should take the time to pick up the phone and call COMbat and realize how nice and curtious they really are before bad-mouthing them on here. just my .02

I agree...Just call them...

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
2 guy in my local league sent bats back to Combat and were told the bats were rolled and they would be reported to USSSA and they got nothing back in return. Not their bat or a warranty bat. Both guys suck and know nothing about bat rolling or bats for that matter so im sure their bats were stock. I swing Worth and for the most part one player Worth bats last forever. I was thinging about trying a GS but after seeing the webbing, paint chipping, cracking, ect. im going to stay clear of Combat myself. I play a just about every night and personally am not risking a false report made to USSSA in an effort to save money on a replacement. I will stick with my Worth sticks.

More COMbats for me....:)

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
Just got my Combat Afflicted to spiderweb and it was getting hot. used it yesterday in a game and it now has a horizontal crack NOT GOOD! I am sure i have the receipt @ home but if i dont will it be an issue to return it? The bat has not been available to the public for a year yet so the warranty should not be in question. just wondering what others have found in a case like this. first time having to return one of my combats

You are probably gonna need a receipt for it...If you can't find one call them anyway and you never know...

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
You are probably gonna need a receipt for it...If you can't find one call them anyway and you never know...

That is ****ty I just tore apart my house looking for it!!!!!! Can't find it anywhere but I found one for my JMAC and DS Plagues

wikked

Addicted to Softballfans
FYI, the email address [email protected] no longer exists.
(The returns link on their website also goes nowhere)

This is the error message I'm getting:
-------------------------------------
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host mail5.hspheredns.com [72.249.133.90]: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
FYI, the email address [email protected] no longer exists.
(The returns link on their website also goes nowhere)

This is the error message I'm getting:
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host mail5.hspheredns.com [72.249.133.90]: 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)

updated first post to new email addy [email protected]

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
I sent a bat back to COMbat last Friday. I just sent an email this afternoon to check on the status and I was told my new bat is shipping out today. :D I'm impressed!

outtaleftfield!

Return 2 Sender
This might be the wrong place for this question but I was wondering how do u get combat to sponser a team, or what do u have to do.....jw any one know

BEEJ

Below Me
This might be the wrong place for this question but I was wondering how do u get combat to sponser a team, or what do u have to do.....jw any one know

unless your playing c or higher, chances are very very slim they would "sponsor" you.............

outtaleftfield!

Return 2 Sender
Really well we will probably be moving to c next year with the adding of players, this year at d nationals I seen 3 or 4 teams sponsored by them thought id ask cuz combats are the ****!

BEEJ

Below Me
Really well we will probably be moving to c next year with the adding of players, this year at d nationals I seen 3 or 4 teams sponsered by them thought id ask cuz combats are the ****!

They are not sponsored by them, they are more than likely just buy-in teams using the combat name in there team name...........

Combat problem

I sent a virus virfp1 back to Combat because it rattled. It was purchased from a dealer and I have the receipt. Combat agreed to replace it under warranty and shipped out a new LFFP1.
Now they have stamped in fairly large letters "NO WARRANTY" on the handle of the bat. It looks terrible and DD is like whats up with that. The virus was perfect and we wanted that as a replacement, but
they said not available, although easy to find on the net. I contacted them by phone and am awaiting a call back from a supervisor

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
Combat problem

I sent a virus virfp1 back to Combat because it rattled. It was purchased from a dealer and I have the receipt. Combat agreed to replace it under warranty and shipped out a new LFFP1.
Now they have stamped in fairly large letters "NO WARRANTY" on the handle of the bat. It looks terrible and DD is like whats up with that. The virus was perfect and we wanted that as a replacement, but
they said not available, although easy to find on the net. I contacted them by phone and am awaiting a call back from a supervisor

Deer noob, they only give back bats that are currently being made, the Virus Fast pitch hasnt been made in years. Have your daughter tell every girl on the team that its a players bat and thats why its marked No warranty.

slobones

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat problem

Like OG said you can't get a bat as a return that isn't being currently manufactured. As far a the No Warranty that's how they come so you can't try to return a warranty replacement. If you want another virus FP so bad and can easily find it on the web then buy another one.

I would think the serial # they engrave on the bat would be sufficient to track whether it is under warranty or not. Defacing the bat with the no warranty engraving is a little overkill.
Have your daughter tell every girl on the team that its a players bat and thats why its marked No warranty.

By the way I usually don't encourage my dd to lie.