Dudley Lightning 2.0 Blue Barrell Price Check

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
I googled and found the Blue Dudley
2017 Dudley LLBSP2 Lightning Legend 2.0 Balanced for $160

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
except I believe everyone is looking for the EL Blue/yellow/white one
How did you get that out of what he says he is price checking? He said Dudley 2.0 Blue Barrel? Not being argumentative. New to Seniors and Senior bats, so I'm still trying to separate which is which

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked one up for $140 delivered with @100 swings. They are very hot bats.

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
Do you have a model number? I tried looking up Dudley 2.0 12" blue and the results weren't great

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Think all the 2.0 Dudley(2017) actually had blue barrels.Different writing color (Dudley) for barrel size and end load. Have seen the 13" barrel for around $150 not the 12".

96packers

OG Titletown
How did you get that out of what he says he is price checking? He said Dudley 2.0 Blue Barrel? Not being argumentative. New to Seniors and Senior bats, so I'm still trying to separate which is which
It was actually a reply to the bat you found for 160. I only guessed that cuz like you said you can barely find them and the blue/yellow ones are gone pretty much. The one you saw maybe was blue green and balanced...? Just helping out

Do you have a model number? 2017 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND 2.0 12" ADVANCED END LOAD #LLESP112
This be the one most everyone is looking for

OP needs to chime in with pic or model#

showmethemoney

Part Time Player
Already do. Got a 28 and just added the 27.

I have an OG 2.0 27oz for sale, $225 shipped/insured, or best offer.
I have not used in game just bp.
Nothing wrong with bat, I have OG 26 in 2.0 and OG 12" EL that I'm keeping.
Thanks all.

Attachments

• Dudley1.jpg
    Dudley1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Dudley2.jpg
    Dudley2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 30
  • dudley3.jpg
    dudley3.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Pops34

Part Time Player
Did that site have the 12 in re-issue? The "unlimited" one I just called was out of all weights.