Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
Assuming they’re all 26oz and a lot of swings.

Easton B2 $40
SP14ST100ASP (Stealth reissue for ASP) $80
St100h $150

some peeps in my area been looking for the first b2 the gray one, theyre paying over 100 for it. If the 100h is the competitors reissue of the OG prolly looking at $80-$100, the IMX in the 100asp needed a lot of break in. i moved both of those locally for 100

Benvab

Extra Hitter
OG Miken ultra.... heard rumors it tested at over 1.80 BPF... the gray maxload. It’s the bat that changed Softball forever. Barrel felt like a tennis racquet. And 47/525 balls by the way.... 8 foot lasers to the fence...

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
2010 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant. First top of the line bat I ever bought myself. Lasted 5 years I think before it finally broke.

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
First batch OG Synergy. Had a 5 digit serial number that was hotter than anything I've ever swung in my life.

ancientways.sbc

Addicted to Softballfans
Loved this thing ive had "better" bats over the years but never had as good of a season as with this guy.
51lhF1gwQlL.jpg
IMO, most under rated Worth bat ever....

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Carl rose powercell before i was introduced to ddw D :)

Carl Rose Supercell was the first bat I ever bought, in 1999. I had no clue what to get, it was my first year of softball. It ended up being a really good bat.

Plenty of pop for a singlewall.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Carl Rose Supercell was the first bat I ever bought, in 1999. I had no clue what to get, it was my first year of softball. It ended up being a really good bat.

Plenty of pop for a singlewall.
Agreed.. supercell was the later upgrade to the powercell both performed very well back then with the 47/525 dudley thunder red heat i beleive is what we used.. pc was my 1st real bat ever. 1st bat was one of those kmart bombats or whatever it was.

MrNixter

Addicted to Softballfans
I would have to say the OG Blue Worth Supercell EST. The other colors, black and purple, were good but there was something special, at least for me, with the blue. I got more distance with that one, than I do with the bats I currently have, Crazy!

I still have one of these. Pre ASA stamp. Great bat!

My personal favorite would be the MUT98 or OG Juggernaut.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
Favourite bats ever in order
1. Pure Integrity (27.5 oz)
2. Combat Lady Virus (27 oz)
3. Combat Virus FP (first batch 34" 26 oz)
4. Easton 100H (27 oz)
5. Easton SCN9 (27 oz)

lilwil

Addicted to Softballfans
1. Original Miken Ultra
2. Easton ASA OG Flex and OG Extended
3. Easton OG Synergy
4.Worth Resmondo Titan (blue with orange writing )

westdude

Addicted to Softballfans
First batch Combat B1 as my oddity bat of choice. It has been a while since I've scouted out the very best bats though.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
2013 Easton Salvo Multiwall (CV 12). Absolutely love this bat, still use it for BP occasionally. Close 2nd is a 2016 Freak 12.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
2013 Easton Salvo Multiwall (CV 12). Absolutely love this bat, still use it for BP occasionally. Close 2nd is a 2016 Freak 12.

CV12 is one of the most underrated bats I've ever swung/seen. Back in the old days I used it a lot for .44 375s. Super durable, and it performed great. I still have a few CV12s and an L8.

They work surprisingly well on .52 300s too.

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
CV12 is one of the most underrated bats I've ever swung/seen. Back in the old days I used it a lot for .44 375s. Super durable, and it performed great. I still have a few CV12s and an L8.

They work surprisingly well on .52 300s too.
I hear you there. I still have my collection of CV12's (all years manufactured) and you are correct about them hitting 52's. Enjoy using them for BP.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Favorite Metal...Grover MVP Favorite composite... Juice (almost swung itself)

The Juice was a good one. Too much handle flex for my liking, but that bat would hit massive bombs. You're right that it was easy to swing. Very forgiving.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
The Juice was a good one. Too much handle flex for my liking, but that bat would hit massive bombs. You're right that it was easy to swing. Very forgiving.
I loved the Juice. Still got one with half the graphics left. Insane bomb dropper