Fiveframeswing

Mason4208

So I had to delete my bp thread cause this guy was major trolling. Got into it for a few pages, I posted my # and said to text if wanted to work it out outside of sbf. He didn't. Took my # and did this. Even called to make sure it was me and hung up using no caller ID. 832 area? Good idea there

He claims to work at Tewk****ting.com, was already banned once under the name "tewks"

Some ppl. It's scary there are ppl like this. Wonder what other shady things he'd do.

null_zps5ef419a5.png

txbullets

The OG JayZ
Can someone please tell me where his hitting clinic is because I want to send my kids to him. If he can't make them a better hitter maybe he can at least teach them his good manners and how to be professional at life.

txbullets

The OG JayZ
Does this qualify for NGTG rating. I know it does in my book. No way I would do a deal with someone that does this.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
like i said a 100% complete tool. its one thing to bump your gums on SBF but to do some **** like this uncalled for. stay classy you pos

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
Because he was getting owned. That's why. He doesnt know jack about hitting. Keep posting your number idiot. I got more for ya coming. Smh

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
So I had to delete my bp thread cause this guy was major trolling. Got into it for a few pages, I posted my # and said to text if wanted to work it out outside of sbf. He didn't. Took my # and did this. Even called to make sure it was me and hung up using no caller ID. 832 area? Good idea there

He claims to work at Tewk****ting.com, was already banned once under the name "tewks"

Some ppl. It's scary there are ppl like this. Wonder what other shady things he'd do.

null_zps5ef419a5.png

I don't work for tewk****ting nor am I Tewks u idiot

Mason4208

Well the one guy who texted about the glove ended up buying a diff one. This may work out! I got plenty to sell also

Oh so this guy is back, and he does some childish crap like that. Wow, obsessed much?

Yeah I'm sure you don't work for Tewks school. Didn't you say before that you teach kids how to hit? So you defend Tewks and his school, and you teach kids how to hit. Hmmm, why would you defend someone or there business, if you were their direct competition? Sounds legit to me.....

The sad part is his FiveFrameSwings idea of fun is literally making online profiles just to talk **** to people because his friend got pissed off on here and got banned.
Gotta love what some people do to get their rocks off.

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
oh so this guy is back, and he does some childish crap like that. Wow, obsessed much?

Yeah i'm sure you don't work for tewks school. Didn't you say before that you teach kids how to hit? So you defend tewks and his school, and you teach kids how to hit. Hmmm, why would you defend someone or there business, if you were their direct competition? Sounds legit to me.....

never said any of that.

I am a hitting coach but i dont coach beginners. Sorry!

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
Fact is this little lying poser posted an add on CL about BobbY Tewksberry hitting. He got the same thing back now hes on here all butt hurt crying to all you sorry little softball sissys about it! Take it like a man. We have plenty more where that came from. Watch the mail also you moron! GAME ON!

This guy is a true Phoney. Couldnt take getting his arse handed to him on the topic of hitting, his hitting is a joke, he is still yet to take the challange of explaing the process of a Elite level swing!

He knows i will eat him alive! He knows this! So keep talking about how great you are, how you worked for some guy that made some glove and how many MLB players you have sniffed their buttholes becasue im not impressed! Sorry!

You play games ...lets play games! I know your name and address as well! I could care less what you idiots say! I know all couldnt carry my jock strap! Not now, not ever!

This Mason Midget started telling me how great he is because some guy made him a glove with his name on it! We all thought this lil feller was cute. But he really thinks hes something doesnt he? WRONG! He smart mouth the wrong people and hes getting it back and now hes crying about it! The dude has no idea wtf hes talking about. Name drops on MLB players that he has met? Who hasnt, BIG DEAL. Talks crap about Tewks who most definitely does have MLB as hitting clients, Thats a fact and doesnt really matter what you think! If you wanted to know you could find out who the MLB players that are with him! Go look! Not more I can say. I have a sneaky suspicion that you already know who he is working with you just dont want to look stupid!

LETS GO!

Last edited:

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
No prick you started this by calling him a midget on his post for no reason.. and who's the poser. We all know who matt is,who are you *****.. and your taking some **** talking on sbf to another level..keep bumpin your gums chump..and Matt's 5'4 and your still not half the man he is..keep making threats