Fiveframeswing

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone who would pay for hitting advice from a guy who maxed out his baseball career at .214 in 1 1/2 seasons of independent ball deserves to have their money stolen.

Mason4208

More:

null_zpsaa51eb5f.png

null_zps5bcd6d38.png

Mason4208

I have a full name and number thanks to some board bros research. Phone number, his home address in Portland and where he works. Should police be contacted?

beernbombs

Abby's dad
If he's using tewks username from discussfastpitch, don't you think he might also be using fiveframeswing's name as well?

My guess is Chris O'leary, too. Selling hitting and pitching ebooks, a competitor of Bobby Tewksbary. Makes sense to me. I could be wrong?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Without question you should contact the police. Posting something on CL once is extremely annoying and bothersome, but it's moved past that into harassment. If this is the first time he's gotten charged with something like this he's likely only facing a misdemeanor, but if it's become a pattern he could be facing criminal charges that can include fines and jailtime. Yes, it's something incredibly stupid to be charged for, but he's proven to be a jackass.

txbullets

The OG JayZ
I agree with Hebrew here. If you contact authorities he is less likely to pull this crap on someone else. If no one ever contacts authorities he will continue to do this crap with other people.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
any of them in Cincinnati ?

Most of the IP's were from cell phones except one used fuse net, which from what I can see is only in Cincinnati.

LOL and the same area as uplandhunter which I bet is 5FS.

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
any of them in Cincinnati ?

Most of the IP's were from cell phones except one used fuse net, which from what I can see is only in Cincinnati.

LOL and the same area as uplandhunter which I bet is 5FS.

Busted lol.

TeacherMan78

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a fiveframeswing and a chris oleary on a baseball site I venture to...could be the same guy with different names

Hambo

Starting Player
You have to admit that it's a little conspicuous that "uplandhunter" shows up and 3 of his first 5 posts are about "5FS" in this particular thread...

Mason4208

You have to admit that it's a little conspicuous that "uplandhunter" shows up and 3 of his first 5 posts are about "5FS" in this particular thread...

Suspicious also that he pm'd me saying it's this guy in Portland and have me his info...