Goff Thread

Country469

Per the asst pro - per the titleist rep - the nxt tour was too good performance wise for that price and the margin was too low so cut it out

Per the asst pro - nxt tour was getting destroyed performance wise by balls that cost less

The srixon rep said he is the best too so take that balls deep

hedge

life takes guts
I should prolly send some swing videos out tomorrow night. I think that’s the only day this week I’ll be able to get to the course.

huzzdog

retired
it's 41 and raining here... snowing in some parts of the state. thank god it's not here on the ocean. i need to get some golf in

RustyShakleford

played our 3 day Ryder Cup thing this weekend. went 2-1 and our team won.

it rained the whole back 9 on Friday. little bit of rain on Saturday but it cleared up and was ok the rest of the day. yesterday was cloudy and cold and windy. it sucked

huzzdog

retired
we will see our first 70 degree day of the year today.. and 3 more to follow this long weekend. i'm gonna go buy some ibuprofen cuz i'll finally get to play multiple days

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played last Friday with a coworker. I hit fairways and greens but could not make a putt to save my life. Playing in a corporate scramble next weekend. Weather has been great if not a little warm.

huzzdog

retired
i need a new putter.. mine is absolute ass. i don't believe it has a sweet spot. shot 80 yesterday in the mens group skins game.... 11 3 putts. think about that for a minute. maybe my best ball striking 18 holes ever. 11 3 putts. i threw the putter in the dumpster on the way out. it can't be my fault. gotta be the equipment

Stretch19

Grow up
your putter and/or putting has been triple hot garbage for a long time now

you should have grabbed one of those $22 MG putters i told you about, but you dont listen to ****

carry on slap ****s