Grown men fighting over Softball

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Weak sauce! Not 1 punch thrown. I've been to several tournies and seen it go to fists of fury. Bunch of dumbasses, now give me back my 3 minutes or post an actual softball fight!

Donger73

Addicted to Softballfans
That's 2 teams? There's like 50 guys in the shoving match, do they do line changes in Canadian softball or something?

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
If this were at a hockey rink instead of a softball field, they could've settled it right then and there instead of dragging it out. On that note, why doesn't Canadian softball have those kind of rules in place? With a penalty box kinda like hockey...it would probably put a stop to middle wars. Goons would have to play catcher, though.

Huggies

Keep Calm Chive On
I remember the team in the vid with the white and blue uni's on causing a stir at an NIT down here too. Dooshery if you ask me.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Instead of the Mack 10 ,
he tried scrappin,
slugs in his back and
that's WTF happ-ens
when you sleep on the street

hitman1415

Addicted to Softballfans
So much testosterone my monitor is dripping with it.

I like how the ump starting counting down from 10 like a parent with a toddler.

csknight14

Manager
Not a brawl bro. Just a bunch whiners bumping chests and yelling. Maybe I missed it but were there even any punches thrown?

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha, I love the Canadian bashing going on in this thread.

As for one of the first replies mentioning the pronunciation of composite, that's how it's said 'round these parts. I imagine you're familiar with it more like a com-pause-it? Also said like that, but far less frequently.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
I really would think most of you guys would be past the grade school comments towards your neighboring country! Pretty petty but to each their own I guess. At least no one I know from down there has commented like an idiot to this. Are these guys being clowns ya. But keep it to that dont need to start bashing the whole damn country. If some of us Canucks did that to you guys it would be an all out keyboard war but I guess us Canucks are a little more relaxed!

Anyway rant over I guess I really just cant beleive some people.:(

MB