Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

Joker

usually less than a week. they just sent me the tracking number for the one i ordered the other day

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered me a web to stick on mine as well as some lace. I'll throw up some pictures when I'm done since there hasn't been one with a extra wide single post double bar pop up.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mine is coming along nicely. This is the first week I've had a chance to handle it.
Applied a coat of strong oil and have been working the pocket, thumb, and pinky shape

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
My web will be in today. I should be able to finish the relace and web swap tonight. I'm putting a extra wide and a little longer Light dodger blue single post double bar web and relacing all of it in Old Kentucky Cream lace. So far the new lace has made this thing feel like a brick. I've done most of the glove and only have the tops of the fingers and web to go.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
Well here is my spalding pro select with a double post web and cream lacing. Im going to have to relace the web as I made it a little tight or Ill really have to stretch the laces to get the web to lay right.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
That double H web is sweet - matches up with the existing holes in the glove perfectly.

Yeah, I think that's why this one looks so much better to me than the other trap to H-web swaps I've seen. It looks a lot closer to factory without all the extra lace runs going all over the place.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
These 13's are huge! Deep pockets! I really love this glove more and more every time I play couch catch with it!

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Love the pocket on mine. Cream was definitely a good choice on lace. Glad I didn't go with the dodger blue though. Gotta be royal for me. Looks really good though!

Soxfan8

Starting Player
I like the color combo. I think you have the option of using two laces on the web and putting a second square knot at the exit point at the top. Might make things easier to adjust later.

How did you request the double cross-bar - didn't see it as an option on the website?

brennen15

Addicted to Softballfans
pbsoftball's and mine arrived today. Mines the 12.75 on left his the 13 on right. Cannot believe $70 got me a piece this nice.

7E14B44E-26F6-4A02-9BA0-BE0432BEB3A3_zpsa46cgkum.jpg