If you had a say so.....

KcCornhead

With most of the bat companies moving to a Maxload full 1 once endload, what would be more popular for a bat manufacturer in a new line of bats?

Another Maxload?

1/2 ounce .5

1/4 ounce .25

or another Balanced bat?

and you cant get different versions of the bat
(exp. maxload or balanced OG psycho) no one is doing this anymore

KcCornhead

Lets just say there is someone watching this thread with a say so...for a bat release with 2013 stamp ...prominent bat manufacturer

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Look, there are plenty of bats already out there that are blaanced, have a quarter oz, half oz or full oz endload. Nothing anyone makes now is going to be ground breaking unless the specs they follow change. There are plenty of people who swing all different kinds you listed. Make a good bat and it will sell, make a POS and it won't.

AJ22

Super Moderator
We have a poll section at this site ..

Personally, I prefer more endload .. IMO, to target one and not the others limits you with possibilities of not selling to all.

KcCornhead

So do you think going back to a half ounce might pull people from the balance and the max load knowing its not that severe of the change

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
Who besides Worth is actually using a full 1 oz end load?
Just because a Miken says Maxload doesn't mean its an ounce.
I'm not saying it isn't but I don't think they feel like they are.
Is any other manufacturer advertising their bats as a full ounce?

Dogue

Evil Genius
Those have all been done before...how about a -.5 EL, thin cap and a heavy rod in the handle?

iowa_kid

Manager
i prefer a fairly balanced bat to 1/4ish.. dont like the big endload personally.. but im prolly not in your demographics anyways

MNsoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, if someone "important" if watching this they are doing so while giving you a facepalm!

Your initial post made no sense whatsoever and the question you are trying to ask is pointless.

A poll would have been your best option, but you would need to know how to ask an appropriate question