June 29-30 Phoenix Firecracker by All Day Sports

DeanJ

Coach
so really it's like a $25 discount for league team or $300 with a $50 discount

$275 + $25 sanction if not sanctioned already for regular
$225 + $25 sanction if not sanctioned already for league teams
-----------------------------------------------------------
Need to give me a shout before noon Wed for entry!

[email protected]

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
WTF, I had just emailed Chris to ask if it was day or night and to sign up and he told me day tournament.

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
Depending on the number of teams, we will run early evening in the night

Whoa there.... We've got one person talking about an 8, or 9 o' clock start time, and now another talking about early evening? It doesn't really matter either way, so I'm truly not complaining. I just don't wanna tell people one thing, and have it turn out to be the other...
So, can we take this as definitive statement that there will be a night start? Or, is there a possibility that it starts in the morning?

AZ NSA

The Veteran
Considering the intense heat that is expected this weekend, Dean and I are trying to make this an evening tournament. We are working on the bracket now and will have out later.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Weekend
Fri 116
Sat 115
Sun 114

I'm not playing but I'd rather it be a night tournament where it's 100 and no sun then seeing some of you guys passing out in the heat.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I would rather play at night too.... I just wonder what its going to do to the roster we started with this past monday hahaahhaha...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's just get a gametime and go from there! This bracket is taking awhile... Better not be like 5 teams... All this waiting to figure out a bracket like that lol....!

Team SWAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Amen to that!

Whoa there.... We've got one person talking about an 8, or 9 o' clock start time, and now another talking about early evening? It doesn't really matter either way, so I'm truly not complaining. I just don't wanna tell people one thing, and have it turn out to be the other...
So, can we take this as definitive statement that there will be a night start? Or, is there a possibility that it starts in the morning?

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
I would assume its a night tournament with the last game ending just before 1am when they have to lock up the park.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyday , anyday, anyday now!!

I got dudes wanting to know what's the deal? Day/night? Anything!???

Team SWAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome .. We get to play during the hottest part of the day. See you out there, fellas - stay hydrated!

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
null_zpseba7856f.jpg