June 29-30 Phoenix Firecracker by All Day Sports

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
Still better then the 1pm start utrip gave teams last week. Some teams went home before the sun set in that "all nighter".

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
I actually applaud NSA for taking the extreme heat into consideration and getting as many games under the lights as possible because if I remember correctly Papago doesn't have much shade.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Papago has the shaded park bench areas on 3 sides and the trees along the sides toward the back of the fields down the baselines. They don't serve shaved ice though so that's a deal breaker for me. :D

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Papago has the shaded park bench areas on 3 sides and the trees along the sides toward the back of the fields down the baselines. They don't serve shaved ice though so that's a deal breaker for me. :D

I am going to bring a mobile hawaiian shaved ice stand..and then Im gonna put Crusher9 in a grass skirt free ballin big kahuna(Lokahi) style to serve all the players up :cool: LT will pass out napkins :D

Shortyaz69

Addicted to Softballfans
I know it says 1HR + IEO on the bracket, but since there's no longer 2 divisions, shouldn't 4hr + 1 be the rule? ;):p Might as well let everybody swing freely since I'm sure some of the teams were going to register for upper.... I mean, I know we were...:D

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I know it says 1HR + IEO on the bracket, but since there's no longer 2 divisions, shouldn't 4hr + 1 be the rule? ;):p Might as well let everybody swing freely since I'm sure some of the teams were going to register for upper.... I mean, I know we were...:D

4Hr's? Not a bad idea!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I am going to bring a mobile hawaiian shaved ice stand..and then Im gonna put Crusher9 in a grass skirt free ballin big kahuna(Lokahi) style to serve all the players up :cool: LT will pass out napkins :D

Not thought out very well. LT and Lokahi will eat all the product and profit and Kris in a skirt will scare customers away. He's a stick no shape need someone with more curves.

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
Not thought out very well. LT and Lokahi will eat all the product and profit and Kris in a skirt will scare customers away. He's a stick no shape need someone with more curves.

I would kill that grass skirt look like Aaron Hernandez.....nevermind, to soon. Lol

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Last NSA I played we had pretty soft balls... I wanna say it was a Evil NSA 52/275

LOL the Evil NSA 52/275s are considered one of the better 52 balls. You've been spoiled "playing" with Rick's balls too much. :eek: