June 29-30 Phoenix Firecracker by All Day Sports

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Best balls are city of phoenix... ijs... usually NSA uses the 44/400 badens but used the evils last time... that's why I was asking...
Best 52's are the HyCons...

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
The point is you can't compare 44/375s to 52/275s to 44/400s They are different and will react differently to temps. When you say last time what tournament are you talking about?

They used 44/400s at the 4 The Fallen Benefit. I donated a dozen or so 52/275 Evils so that teams that were having trouble keeping the ball in the park could use them if they chose to. But that didn't matter as the 52/275s were still getting hit out of the park on 315ft 12ft high fences, so I'm not sure how anyone can complain.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Not thought out very well. LT and Lokahi will eat all the product and profit and Kris in a skirt will scare customers away. He's a stick no shape need someone with more curves.

WTF, why is my name in this? if i wanted to see a haole in hawaiian clothing and look ridiculous, id move back to the islands and hang out at an ABC store in waikiki. besides, you mainlanders know nothing about shaved ice. unless it has azuki beans in it, it taste like ****..

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL the Evil NSA 52/275s are considered one of the better 52 balls. You've been spoiled "playing" with Rick's balls too much. :eek:

Hes not talking about on the field either!

Best balls are city of phoenix... ijs... usually NSA uses the 44/400 badens but used the evils last time... that's why I was asking...
Best 52's are the HyCons...

The best 52s are the evils... The hycons are 2nd then the adstarrs... get out your ball from the superdraft im still hitting it for bp and that thing is prob the best ball in the bucket... have all kinds from league and some bp rockets

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
WTF, why is my name in this? if i wanted to see a haole in hawaiian clothing and look ridiculous, id move back to the islands and hang out at an ABC store in waikiki. besides, you mainlanders know nothing about shaved ice. unless it has azuki beans in it, it taste like ****..

Hendo brought your name into it first. And stop it shaved ice is shaved ice. You forget my wife's entire family has been living out there for generations. I get the damn Kama'aina rates cause everyone thinks I'm from there. Brah!

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
The point is you can't compare 44/375s to 52/275s to 44/400s They are different and will react differently to temps. When you say last time what tournament are you talking about?

They used 44/400s at the 4 The Fallen Benefit. I donated a dozen or so 52/275 Evils so that teams that were having trouble keeping the ball in the park could use them if they chose to. But that didn't matter as the 52/275s were still getting hit out of the park on 315ft 12ft high fences, so I'm not sure how anyone can complain.

I was talking about the 4TF tourny...
The COP uses the 40/375 Dudley's and those are the best balls period regardless of weather...
I got a few hycons and a couple of NSA 52 evils. Hycons fly better...

Hes not talking about on the field either

Your joking skills have been lacking lately! Need to step it up!

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Hendo brought your name into it first. And stop it shaved ice is shaved ice. You forget my wife's entire family has been living out there for generations. I get the damn Kama'aina rates cause everyone thinks I'm from there. Brah!

you are an islander by injector so yeah, kama'aina rates are good for you. but, you still need to get your azuki on..

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I was talking about the 4TF tourny...
The COP uses the 40/375 Dudley's and those are the best balls period regardless of weather...
I got a few hycons and a couple of NSA 52 evils. Hycons fly better...

Your joking skills have been lacking lately! Need to step it up!

Nah man, last couple seasons they've been throwing out the 44/375s at Papago. And like I said the only 52's at 4TF were provided by me as I had a dozen left over from the Superdraft most of the day teams were using the 44/400 NSAs

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Nah man, last couple seasons they've been throwing out the 44/375s at Papago. And like I said the only 52's at 4TF were provided by me as I had a dozen left over from the Superdraft most of the day teams were using the 44/400 NSAs

They use 40/375's on the westside!

I thought you played with H8Rs? Or is that only Utrip?

Well that's a long story.

Why yes it is!!!

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm rolling with Marlos, so it should be a good time!QUOTE]

What the!! I guess the Mercy killers really want to score more than one run. I call bulls***, I didn't even know you were looking to play. We're a much better fit for you, we like to swing girly bats and drink beer.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
I'm rolling with Marlos, so it should be a good time!QUOTE]

What the!! I guess the Mercy killers really want to score more than one run. I call bulls***, I didn't even know you were looking to play. We're a much better fit for you, we like to swing girly bats and drink beer.

get your facts straight. we scored two runs last week and this week, we really want to score more than those two runs. not a given but i think we will score at least 3..

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
get your facts straight. we scored two runs last week and this week, we really want to score more than those two runs. not a given but i think we will score at least 3..

Here's a fact I'm bringing the most makeshift team ever assembled on a softball field. Like an all star team with no talent. We've recruited friends of friends, people off craigslist, a long lost cousin, we have a deaf guy(Ladon, not a new one), a senior player and possibly a guy with a patch on his eye, depending on what the doctor says. So you need to win your first game if you want a piece of this action. :p

Last edited:

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
We might run into you guys in the 7:00 game then. Don't disappoint me though, I already made dinner reservations for 8:30.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Is the city providing a misting system in the outfield lol....

Just posted on NSA Website: Official NSA Rule change :D for today.... "Any ball hit to make a fieder move is an out for the first two games..."