KeyLonnie Christmas Vid! ENJOY!!

hedge

life takes guts
jesus ****ing christ. not only did you create the worst ****ing alter ego on this site, but you can ****ing embed a youtube video.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
lol..No sweat!! Either ya like it or ya don't! Just trying to have some fun and make people laugh with or at me..Sorry you didn't get a laugh..Appreciate your opinion..

hedge

life takes guts
you guys are ****ing retarded.

zomg bro, we both love softball, so lets make a "funny" video about it and put it on youtube.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok.......I want one of the shirts.........IDK why.....but I do. BOOM!

best vid yet!

@Swill..Much appreciated Bro!! Just wanted to have some fun..That was the only crazy Idea I could come up with..lol..

@Trip..Right know the only ones I have are pink for Breast Cancer Awareness..They Look the same as the white ones,but on the back they say KLJ TAKING OUT BREAST CANCER ONE SWING AT A TIME..and have the breast cancer ribbon on the sleeve..They were gonna be used for a Breast cancer tourney that didn't happen..interested lmk..

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
@Swill..Much appreciated Bro!! Just wanted to have some fun..That was the only crazy Idea I could come up with..lol..

@Trip..Right know the only ones I have are pink for Breast Cancer Awareness..They Look the same as the white ones,but on the back they say KLJ TAKING OUT BREAST CANCER ONE SWING AT A TIME..and have the breast cancer ribbon on the sleeve..They were gonna be used for a Breast cancer tourney that didn't happen..interested lmk..

PM me a price if you got a 2xl....

The Devious 1

Aloha, Mr. Hand.
Hated-It.jpg

TheTank

Star Player
KLJ you're a fool. Dont listen to these haters who dont have the balls to make a vid and post it.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
KLJ you're a fool. Dont listen to these haters who dont have the balls to make a vid and post it.

lol..I'm not bro..It's a message board aka smack board..They can have there opinions.. It's all good..If they like gettin personal and dropp'in "F" bombs to make there self feel better..More power to em..I'm still a happy dude that likes to (try) make people laugh..

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro let me tell you something...it takes some big christmas ornaments to do what you do on here but it makes me laugh everytime. You can't please everyone; keep doing what you do though cause it brings more smiles then hatred.

I like the messages at the end!!

kja

Da Gooooochi
When you put that bat up for sale make sure you note it has piggy bank & snow globe marks.... Not cleat marks.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro let me tell you something...it takes some big christmas ornaments to do what you do on here but it makes me laugh everytime. You can't please everyone; keep doing what you do though cause it brings more smiles then hatred.

I like the messages at the end!!

When you put that bat up for sale make sure you note it has piggy bank & snow globe marks.... Not cleat marks.

@hacker..I appreciate it....I have friends in the military and friends suffering with cancer..Life is to short to spread hatred..I love to make people laugh..IMO..Laughing is contagious..Thanks Bro..

@kja..It's already has a bad crack in it and no return..It's about to blow!! lol..good one though!:D

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
****ing sucks. And it's 2011. Get a video camera that you can actual see. Actually, just stop.
It was raining so it must of affected the cam..
The day I stop is the day you make me stop!! Wait even better don't waste your time to watch or comment..you won't be so stressed out..It just cracks me up that my videos can piss people off that bad they wanna drop "F" bombs regardless if you think there funny or not..James that's Weak Sauce!!

Last edited: