Mcgee31

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
eye for an eye aj? stay classy SBF you talk about being professional come on man. surprised I actually came back to this site its like a farmer who stuck through the dust bowl, slowly dying day by day as more gtg members leave for the FB groups that offer way better value.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
How bout we start talking about bats and such in other threads and this one will just drift off into obscurity..

hedge

life takes guts
eye for an eye aj? stay classy SBF you talk about being professional come on man. surprised I actually came back to this site its like a farmer who stuck through the dust bowl, slowly dying day by day as more gtg members leave for the FB groups that offer way better value.

Or are they leaving so they can deal again? This is a serious question.

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
How bout we start talking about bats and such in other threads and this one will just drift off into obscurity..

Soooooo how about that new DB275 and Signature Wanted ?? Lets talk about those. Oh and my new sexy Derby Life Gloves ... They are sexy too

hitBOMBS2

making a ***back
Mike was a good handler.

The Facebook pages are a joke. Dumbass motha****ers are 10x worst at posting there garbage then on here. And they treat it like ebay.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I see what you're saying and understand your reasoning. It will still be awhile, though, before I'll start doing any dealing on FB considering that's where most of the scammers from here went.

BTW, I still think AJ should delete this thread like he said he would. Or at least lock it like he did to McGee's (that he undeleted first for some reason).

You can't honestly believe I would undelete a thread I never deleted. I never closed said thread either ...

HITTS

I think focus should what coop posted issue addressed the rest is irrelevant. Time to just stop.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Nice mod shot.

I think the real issue is people were profiting off of sbf, and not the store. We all remember the guys who were super active in the selling section and left as soon as the new rules were in place.

yes we all do remember those, and also yes I subtly zing when I get a chance.

You can't honestly believe I would undelete a thread I never deleted. I never closed said thread either ...

What I honestly cant believe is you are here attacking a employee of a company SBF promotes even after the head of Combat posted his own thread. No matter what happened before this right or wrong airing out dirty laundry for the world to see will not help any party involved. This is quite possibly one of the most unprofessional things I have every seen of a dealer of any product do. I sure hope fans sells alot of combat because if I were in their shoes I would yank my product immediately and not even worry about a restock fee. You are a internet cop and im sure you got some nice badge for doing it so well but you are a ****ty businessman.

hedge

life takes guts
Mods have no attachment to the store though. I hope you realize that, because I don't think you do.

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
Mods have no attachment to the store though. I hope you realize that, because I don't think you do.

They do not have an attachment to the store but they are working as the moderators of the forum's owned by the store. Do you honestly believe that the guidelines for mods did not come down from the company itself. People working under the umbrella including the mods are a direct reflection of the company because they are working in conjunction. The forums are attached to the SBF store therefore the forums are SBF which would make mods unpaid interns. And if they are not one in the same why would the forum change rules because the store was not maximizing profits?

notgood27

Always Slinging Leather
I just want 1 person connected to fans to explain to me how this thread is good for business, how will this thread sell more product, more batting gloves, more turfs just 1 please enlighten me.

M

MJL 00

They do not have an attachment to the store but they are working as the moderators of the forum's owned by the store. Do you honestly believe that the guidelines for mods did not come down from the company itself. People working under the umbrella including the mods are a direct reflection of the company because they are working in conjunction. The forums are attached to the SBF store therefore the forums are SBF which would make mods unpaid interns. And if they are not one in the same why would the forum change rules because the store was not maximizing profits?

Sorry SBF, gotta agree with Matt here cause being a owner of a company, no matter what if someone employed or not is representing your estabolishment what they do is directly related to YOU...IJS

With that said, i second taking this off as a thread and sitting with Coop McGee and hash it out, no matter if ya like each other or not gotta be able to come to a peaceful resolution for Combat and SBF...good luck

ar2x7

Substance & Style
you can't unring a bell, why wouldn't you keep this up just like you would a buyer beware post. there may be a resolution, but what was said and done can not be un-said/done... like most threads, after a while they will fade away naturally, but this oppressive view by "some" to take it down is kinda funny.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Your mad at a mod but you have other mods cleaning up posts in coops thread and making them disappear like they never existed to protect combat.
True.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah because bad customer service and scale weights not close to sticker weight are good for business?

I know. It's a secret formula for swing weight. Blah blah.

Your mad at a mod but you have other mods cleaning up posts in coops thread and making them disappear like they never existed to protect combat.
True.

LOL at scale weights!! Anyone who weighs their bats on a scale that is probably only accurate to within ±3 oz. is missing the big picture. Can you swing it? Can you hit with it? These are probably the same people who measures the length of their junk but start at the 2.5" mark so they can go around telling people they have a girthy 8" crank.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I'm starting to regret ever calling myself a 'Combatant' if this is how the group is represented.
Oh just wait. McGee refused to return a bat for a local guy here saying receipt was invalid, then when the retailer called McGee and did indeed say it was valid, he then said the bat was stamped no return and so it couldn't be returned. If this is true then he physically stamped a bat that was returnable bought from the retailer and had a valid receipt no return. That would be fraud. This local person has pictures of the bat before he sent it in and has the serial number since it was his first return (he didn't know he didn't need to write it down). If this indeed happened I would love to see how Combat justifies itself.

Again he is waiting on the bat to be returned so we will see if that is indeed what happened.

-Six-

Weiner
i would rage over that^

Combat handled my return effortlessly. Sorry to hear someone get caught up tho.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
i would rage over that^

Combat handled my return effortlessly. Sorry to hear someone get caught up tho.

If this is indeed how it went down I will start a thread. I have had issues with mcGee as chronicled in my last return post.