Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

ssf

Too tired to care
I need to finish those game of throne books so i can give you back this kindle next week

Meh - it's not like I'll ever do anything with it. I still have a 3G version of the same Kindle, plus a newer paperwhite. It would just end up getting tossed in a corner and collecting dust.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
retard on ebay is threatening to start a claim on me cause i haven't shipped his driver yet. dude bought it yesterday and i put 2 days processing on there. says he needs it for a golf trip he's leaving for on saturday. dumbass

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
26 will probably be too light. Im in the market for a 27 or 28. 27 seemed really light for a 27 and I was swinging a EL Utrip model. They are nasty though

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
yeah, I doubt it will be an issue to get someone to trade you a heavier one. Ive got a guy interested in My LV1 so I can get my z3, hopefully for next week.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
I guess NIW z2k's are going for 179 on other sites. I considered getting one, but i think Jimmy has a few ASA's we can use

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
iRolled, i see the camera has settings for 90* viewing angle, and 127 and 170. think 127 would be the best? i don't want things to be too fish eyed

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
hell if I know. Only thing I ever messed with was the plane of view. It has a wide, medium and close. I think it was set on medium and that worked really well for softball. You could see the ball move when pitching. If you watch my youtube vids the older ones are with it set for wide and the last couple were medium.