Minnesota Thread

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
How many teams are in the D? I've been offered games if I want to drive back to the cities this weekend. Not going to make the trip if it's going to take games away from umpires coming up that need the work.

Beauner

Starting Player
Or Chuck.... at least he's standing behind it. Most just cry shadows and try to stay anonymous.
It's funny because we played a C team at Dew Days in game 1 after all his complaints about one bracket with D and C teams and we beat them. Ended up taking t5th with the top 3 teams being C but we played well and had fun...
I'm all for letting the C teams in personally. Please don't lump our whole team in with Chuck's whining. ;) I love playing better competition. If you win it's a great feeling. If you lose, eh you were kinda expected to. But most of my favorite softball memories come from pulling upsets over a C team in open tournaments.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
It's funny because we played a C team at Dew Days in game 1 after all his complaints about one bracket with D and C teams and we beat them. Ended up taking t5th with the top 3 teams being C but we played well and had fun...
I'm all for letting the C teams in personally. Please don't lump our whole team in with Chuck's whining. ;) I love playing better competition. If you win it's a great feeling. If you lose, eh you were kinda expected to. But most of my favorite softball memories come from pulling upsets over a C team in open tournaments.

Exactly! If your getting trounced every week I get it, but like you said you won the game.... He just got roasted by Bartelds.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
What did Bartelds say? I must have missed it. Screenshot it and post it so we can all laugh at it.

He said he doesn't understand how anyone plays for him when he is consistently on fb shows zero confidence in his teammates and says they can't play against c teams cause they aren't good enough

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Weeks and Thill both need to drop the whole D division only bit. Both of those dudes live and love to whine. At least K2 doesn't win Pan O Prag every year still.

Beauner

Starting Player
He said he doesn't understand how anyone plays for him when he is consistently on fb shows zero confidence in his teammates and says they can't play against c teams cause they aren't good enough
Lol it's worse on the field most of the time.
Sometimes I really wish I had taken my other offer to play this summer...

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy crap De's post is insane. This alone should get her fired.
yeah we(m&m) were in, Mario called Lacelle left her a message saying we were short some guys and we going to combine with shantytown blackout and have a legal D roster and she flipped out on De. And then told Mario his spot was revoked as well:( 3 years ago we (Eagle Trace) were kicked out of frolics the day before:) having bad luck with usssa! I am guessing Lacelle didn't like all the talk on the mn facebook page:) too bad, we would have been legal d usssa too

Beauner

Starting Player
yeah we(m&m) were in, Mario called Lacelle left her a message saying we were short some guys and we going to combine with shantytown blackout and have a legal D roster and she flipped out on De. And then told Mario his spot was revoked as well:( 3 years ago we (Eagle Trace) were kicked out of frolics the day before:) having bad luck with usssa! I am guessing Lacelle didn't like all the talk on the mn facebook page:) too bad, we would have been legal d usssa too
Yeah that was just a spite move from her by the looks of it. Very immature for a tournament director. I hope somebody that has the power to do something sees that crap and does somethint. That's bush.

Looks like my team gets to play Khaos in game one. So that'll be fun.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Pan O Prag: Swing Kings
Arkansas: All Out

So looks like no USSSA World's for us this year. If you know of anyone looking for a guy for FL I could be good pitching depth and do a real average-above average base coaching job and run a relatively precise and tight book. FC, E, SAC, 3U, DP, BB.... I have it mostly down. C card in USSSA.

Last edited:

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be making my triumphant return to calling USSSA at Pan-O-Prog. Got 5 games saturday and 3 on sunday. Hopefully everything is fine once we start playing. No Fluegge to toss anyone from the championship.

Beauner

Starting Player
I'll be making my triumphant return to calling USSSA at Pan-O-Prog. Got 5 games saturday and 3 on sunday. Hopefully everything is fine once we start playing. No Fluegge to toss anyone from the championship.
Starting at 9am in the Khaos game? ;)

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Starting at 12:30pm. You should still be in by then right? Too many guys want to work early games, and I'm driving in from eastern Wisconsin Friday night. I'll take a little extra sleep.

Beauner

Starting Player
1 bag for a team of 11-12 guys lol
I mean I know he's not super popular but De blaming Chuck for them not getting to play this weekend is laughable.