Minnesota Thread

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
1 bag for a team of 11-12 guys lol
I mean I know he's not super popular but De blaming Chuck for them not getting to play this weekend is laughable.
Its more than that. Its to prove a point. Weeks might be the biggest tool in the tool shed. All he does is complain about everything all the time. He was b!tching about V+ Flooring playing in D tourneys that he had entered, even when we actually had a legit D roster and played D. The guy doesn't stop and hasn't for years. I side with my boy De on this one.......

Beauner

Starting Player
Its more than that. Its to prove a point. Weeks might be the biggest tool in the tool shed. All he does is complain about everything all the time. He was b!tching about V+ Flooring playing in D tourneys that he had entered, even when we actually had a legit D roster and played D. The guy doesn't stop and hasn't for years. I side with my boy De on this one.......
I know he complains. I've been on his team for two years and played against him a bunch before that. It's more annoying to hear it in person than to read it online. Especially since you can just block it online.
I just find it funny that De is so worked up about something Chuck had no sway over that he'll blame him for his team not playing this weekend. I like De, he's a good dude, but that's just childish.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Thill and Weeks are whiners. Before this everyone whined about teams being bumped and the appeals that followed. Then they all whined about K2 winning all the carnival lower brackets. Don't forget about MN Miken being a C team in D. Before that it was Detox sitting in D for so long. I'm sure I missed a few topics that brought out the best of the best in whine art. Whiners whine and softball is full of them. That is coming from a guy who has been known to whine.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah every one complains including me:). But Weeks seems to always do it or doesn’t let it rest and responds non stop to everyone on Facebook.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
This is legit one of the top two ****tiest weekends for picks this year.

There are at least seven to choose from next weekend, if we can get brackets for Brainerd. 2 for Dakota Days, Monticello, Litchfield, Brainerd, Duk Duk and the conference tourney is the Smokey.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone else trying to fight some umps?

Alot of the problems I have seen over the past 2 yrs has been with this emr team..

We have played them the 1st game in corkys and firemans and haven't had an issue with them.. maybe because it was early Friday , but just from what I read on Facebook it was the same guy that stole Bats from that charity event. Why is he even still playing or why hasn't someone broke his jaw yet.. crazy

Beauner

Starting Player
Pan O Prog
1) Crew
2) MN Heat
3) Duxmen

Rough weekend for 3 of the 4 fields at the park. Wind blowing hard straight in from CF or LC basically the entire weekend.
My team went 2-2 and had a combined 28 runs scored (15 of them against us in the game we got knocked out). Our scores yesterday were 6-4, 6-3, and 6-5. Then lost 15-5 this morning (defense made a handful of errors which attributed to the extra runs).

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
I played at the stadium this weekend and found it to be pretty fun minus the wait staff not being properly staffed. Fun, competitive games for the most part. Ian haas has been ready to fight people for years. He used to play up at povs a lot. Real gem!

Beauner

Starting Player
So The Crew didn't allow a single run today in their 3 games. Their defense is ridiculously good.
Swanny threw a 1-hitter in their first game this morning against MN Heat.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Crew took home $1450. I didn't realize that Swanny only gave up one hit in that game. I know he walked a couple, of course not too many guys are going to get hits when you only face 11 batters in 3 innings. It was 14-0 before Heat got to bat. I walked out of the park just as the first dumbass was leaving and squealing tires Saturday night. Didn't find out anything about it until Sunday morning when I looked at Facebook. Got the whole story from Terry, after seeing the videos, there are going to be a few guys not playing USSSA for a long time. The guy that pushed the umpire during the game is an automatic year, the guy that came after them should be a year as well and the knucklehead that got slammed by his own teammate should be three years. I hope he realizes how lucky he was that Terry didn't drop his ass.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Running down an umpire and trying to fight them over a call is asinine. I'm sure he'll find his way to the Stadium where he'll fit in better.