DAKOTA DAYS D WARRIORS
MONTICELLO POLLYANNA
LITCHFIELD T'S
DUK DUK C STOOP
DUK DUK D THE CREW
SMOKEY RESMONDO

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Couple teams playing both monti and Dakota, that’s a lot of games possibly in the heat.

Too much $$$ not to try it and we've got 3 or 4 guys only playing 1 of the 2. Now it's just a question of how we play. If we only score 10 runs with a bunch of errors like Spudfest we wont be playing much either day.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Are you guys driving down to Red Wing after you finish up in Monticello, or heading down Sunday morning?

I'm looking forward to Monticello because it's the first time all year we'll have our whole team.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I think there’s a few tourneys I will no longer play, later on in the year there are a lot of d tourneys that pay very well

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
Brainerd: Blueline
Dakota Days C: Showbomb's
Dakota Days D: Warrior's
Monticello: Pollyanna
Litchfield: Comatose
Duk Duk C: Mayhem
Duk Duk D: The Crew
Smokey: Resmondo

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Brainerd: 3X Gear/The Box
Dakota Days C: Showbombs
Dakota Days D: Pollyanna
Monticello: Pollyanna
Litchfield: Comatose
Duk Duk C: Stoop
Duk Duk D: The Crew
Smokey: Resmondo

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I’m watching the Smokey a bit, and they’ve got the 80 foot bases on the main field. Seems like it’d be nice for defense to have the longer bases. You can bobble it or knock it down, and still have a chance to make a play.

It’s obviously not possible at most fields, but seems like a nice change of pace.

wildthing81

I’m watching the Smokey a bit, and they’ve got the 80 foot bases on the main field. Seems like it’d be nice for defense to have the longer bases. You can bobble it or knock it down, and still have a chance to make a play.

It’s obviously not possible at most fields, but seems like a nice change of pace.

Its nice for the fact the defense can play further back and still turn a double play, I played on the main show field at Sandy Springs and the field is not as big as it looks, it plays very small. I also saw lot of hitter change their stance an sit on top of the plate just to pull the ball down the lines which are very short with a stadium or harder ball that they use on the bigger field. The other field as Sandy Springs has a right field that is about 260 ft with a small net above it, we played Back-man on that field and most guys just pushed the ball to that short fence except Harvey he went big fly. Depending on the time of day with the heat and humidity and up in the mountains the ball can be really mushy where you see scores of 17-15, but play 2 hours later when the Sun goes down those games turn into a 35 to 34 game. Fun tourney if you have enough power and defense. A lot of guys get sucked into trying to blow out a HR every ab an it burns them as it takes you out of your normal game/approach.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Hopefully it cools down a little by the time Chanticlear plays. It's apparently super humid down there, and the ball is a sock (like you were saying). It says the field they play on is 310 all the way around, so that should help a bit.

If they win, they play Xtreme on the same field, which would be a good game. The one at the Dudley was solid.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Damn, my legs are in bad shape after the Monti tournament yesterday.

They put on another pretty solid one yesterday. If you have a D team, it’s worth checking out.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Litchfield tourney seems cool, it just doesn't match up well with our schedule. Monticello is a close, one day, D qualifier.

Has anyone seen the top 3 for Duk Duk C and Brainerd? I can only find who won Brainerd.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Litchfield tourney seems cool, it just doesn't match up well with our schedule. Monticello is a close, one day, D qualifier.

Has anyone seen the top 3 for Duk Duk C and Brainerd? I can only find who won Brainerd.
Mayhem and MGK were playing for first in the C bracket at Duk Duk. Legacy took 3rd.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans

Duk Duk C
1. MGK
2. Mayhem
3. Legacy

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Lots of tournaments to pick from, and some guys had big weeks (Maximus and TS). Some guys (like me) totally blew it.

Here are this weeks results:

Thelastsamurai (M&M Construction) - 156
Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 155
JMac612 (MN Monitoring) - 140
TSfingrocks (Element Exteriors) - 138
Larsl10 (Precision Lining) - 131
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 131
Beauner (1Micro) - 129
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 129
Jimbo81 (Arnies) - 129
Bl19 (Precision Lining) - 120
Chembry (Horsemen) - 118
Yoke (Horsemen) - 109
Ringer44 (Rampage) - 79
Sjoquist43 (Outdoorsmen) - 64
Chunkers00 (Warriors) - 54
Philtos - 33
Bubs77 (Silverbacks) - 11
Dunkky - 5

The tourneys for this weekend are: Firemens tier 1 and 2, and the conference tourney.

Keep an eye on the thread in case another tourney is added. I forget what's going on in tourneys sometimes.

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I didn't get to see you guys play on Saturday, because once I found shade for the two hour long breaks we had, I wasn't moving.

How many games did you guys end up playing this weekend? I saw a guy from Coors say they played 14 games between the two tourneys.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope the heat is done! Looks like firemans should be little cooler than the last month. Yesterday was pretty hot, not as bad as mankato a few weeks ago, but man wearing shorts is better, we have one pair of pants, black. Way too hot:)

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think 10 total
That's solid.

We need to remember a tent for next year to put over our dugout. A few teams had that, and I was horribly jealous. Zeigler set theirs up over our dugout during our game against On1. That was nice for a couple innings.

I hope the heat is done! Looks like firemans should be little cooler than the last month. Yesterday was pretty hot, not as bad as mankato a few weeks ago, but man wearing shorts is better, we have one pair of pants, black. Way too hot:)
I was wearing knicker style pants on Saturday, and it was still toasty. I definitely need to remember shorts for between games at Firemens. I have to wear some type of pants during games, otherwise I won't slide. I'm not graceful enough to slide headfirst either.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Our bats went cold versus Dynasty and then Bryan rock jumped on us, came back and fell short bottom 7. Got our USA Softball C Natties berth! WOOHOO!