Minnesota Thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
There were a few guys who were incredibly irritating Saturday but for me no one took the cake quite like Dustin May. He being an annoying, drunk creep. I don't think I was the only one ready to punt him out of the complex.

Salfer is a turd.

Oh and I found it funny that B-Ryan Snow or whatever couldn't play Saturday due to injury but then Sunday posted looking to play in the south metro. Interesting....

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Lots of people had "things and whatnot" come up after teams came out and the weather report got closer to day of.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
There were a few guys who were incredibly irritating Saturday but for me no one took the cake quite like Dustin May. He being an annoying, drunk creep. I don't think I was the only one ready to punt him out of the complex.

Salfer is a turd.

Oh and I found it funny that B-Ryan Snow or whatever couldn't play Saturday due to injury but then Sunday posted looking to play in the south metro. Interesting....
Dustin May is something else. He is airing out his custody battle, with his ex, on Facebook.

Beauner

Starting Player

Salfer is a turd.

You sure as hell weren't. He was annoying the hell out of me on and off of the field (as you and I discussed multiple times).

Good thing I hadn't seen his custody battle thing before we played them or I would have talked some maaaaad **** about it.
He comes off as a gigantic douchebag on Facebook and his persona at the natalia matched it.

He was the last out of our game against his team and he end-capped a ball off the pitching screen and then acted like it was the hardest hit ball ever hit and the net saved my life. I probably could have barehanded that ball with no problem.

I've only briefly interacted with Salfer but he comes off as a guy who thinks hes wayyyyyyy too good for everyone around him.

Beauner

Starting Player
I'm beyond disappointed. I think softball is a great game but what a bunch of losers this game attracts. I wouldn't blame beards for shutting it down.
In fairness, we don't know for SURE that it was a softball player who did it. It's overwhelmingly likely. But the tournament was at SRO which is a bar that doesn't necessarily have a super great track record.

basilray

I think shutting down the initial thread and some of the subsequent ones seemed like the right thing to do.

What didn't make sense, was Beardsley's responses to those who questioned his decision. It was some weird cross of playing the victim and being antagonizing.

That being said, I've never met him, never interacted with him, so maybe I was misinterpreting.

Either way, I wasn't there, so I'm staying out of it. ****ty it happened, hope they get whoever did it, hope the person it happened to gets whatever help/support she may need, and mostly, I hope people take precautions.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I think shutting down the initial thread and some of the subsequent ones seemed like the right thing to do.

What didn't make sense, was Beardsley's responses to those who questioned his decision. It was some weird cross of playing the victim and being antagonizing.

That being said, I've never met him, never interacted with him, so maybe I was misinterpreting.

Either way, I wasn't there, so I'm staying out of it. ****ty it happened, hope they get whoever did it, hope the person it happened to gets whatever help/support she may need, and mostly, I hope people take precautions.

He fits the stereotype of huge asshat to play against on the field or if it involves his team. He'd also try to win a mental edge and piss people off.
Off the field he's pretty good guy and helps people especially if it evolves mental health.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans

I think he screwed it up by deleting the whole post. I think he should have deleted the post that accused someone and closed it to further comments. Since he was running the tournament, deleting it made it look like he was trying to hide that it happened.

He's an ass on the field and takes things way too far. He has done some things on and off the field that lead me to believe that's just the way he is, so I try to avoid him as much as possible.

Beauner

Starting Player
The thread should've been deleted. The authorities should be handling it and not a bunch of internet tough guys. It got out of hand. Like or dislike Beardsley, but I personally agree with his choice.
Agreed.
Once accusations start getting thrown around and people start naming names, its time to delete it.

His follow-up post could have been worded quite differently, though.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I didn't see that as I checked out on it all. Another black eye on the softball community at certain locations. It's like if you're at the stadium, watch your gear. If you're at SRO, watch your drinks... and gear.

acaramucci

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a buddy looking to sell a couple balanced USSSA Miken Freak 27oz bats (the Freak 20th anniversary models from 2018). One 14" barrel, one 12" barrel.
He was looking to get 150-160 for each one. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
Still have the 14”

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Splurged on a nihilist a little bit ago and finally took some live bp yesterday, didn’t like it round one then second round really liked it. Very balanced. Also have an asa viper pink white one, really nice too. Then hit my buddy wolf usssa, I can see why people still like usssa, the ball flies!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
My softball season is officially over. The Sober Superdraft went off without a hitch. The only hiccup was players using fake names and only a few managers knowing and running out of taco meat for walking tacos, twice.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
My softball season is officially over. The Sober Superdraft went off without a hitch. The only hiccup was players using fake names and only a few managers knowing and running out of taco meat for walking tacos, twice.

We still have league this week. I will be in Dallas on business so my season is over, but we are still playing...

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Was the idea of giving a fake name that you'd give the fake name, and only the captain you wanted to play with would know it?

We still have league this week. I will be in Dallas on business so my season is over, but we are still playing...
I borrowed a Recoil that my brother had in his bag for Thursday. I've only got 1 USA bat and 1 Utrip bat at this point. Not going to break either in 35 degree weather at the end of fall ball.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
I would give you my OG mercy, but I will be leaving for the airport in about 30 minutes. I don't think that is going to break...