Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
And probably the only fields they're allowed to play on tbh.
Probably why they end up being the worst fields though.

Glad they made it work out though. Hopefully the bad weather holds off.

Hit bp outside yesterday, which was nice. The routes on the fly balls when I was shagging…oh there was some rust.

wildthing81

looks like temp wise weather to be warm tomorrow with storms, sunday cold. Hope everyone playing at SRO comes out with some good work and no injuries on the weekend, shame weather has been so bad, Corkeys will be alot of teams first tourny of year including my team.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Really hoping tonight is not the first week of league play.

Talk about miserable weather to get started.
They sent out an email about pushing back our Wednesday league a week, but next week doesn’t look better either.

What a **** way to start the season.

basilray

Last night was definitely disgusting.

Trying to pitch in that wind and cold was not a fun time. But, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I ended up going 4 games.

I regret everything.

Worth4252

Any D teams look really good this weekend? Who are the teams to watch for the year? If I run for Ryan stays D, they should have a good year. Johnson Tree should be good, they have like 30 men on their roster.

wildthing81

Last night was definitely disgusting.

Trying to pitch in that wind and cold was not a fun time. But, because I'm a glutton for punishment, I ended up going 4 games.

I regret everything.
I practiced pitching in my back yard last night, it was sleeting on me and my fingers were frozen after 20 minutes...more power to ya throwing 4 games. Nothing worse then taking a frozen ball off the shin or knee in league.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Any D teams look really good this weekend? Who are the teams to watch for the year? If I run for Ryan stays D, they should have a good year. Johnson Tree should be good, they have like 30 men on their roster.
We played the Miners in our first game, and they had one of the better defenses I saw over the weekend. Mostly young guys, too. Didn’t get to catch their other games though, because we were usually playing at the same time.

basilray

I practiced pitching in my back yard last night, it was sleeting on me and my fingers were frozen after 20 minutes...more power to ya throwing 4 games. Nothing worse then taking a frozen ball off the shin or knee in league.

Of all nights, last night was probably one I should have slapped on the MK5's I got for Christmas. But I'm dumb, so I didn't.
😂

Beauner

Starting Player
We played the Miners in our first game, and they had one of the better defenses I saw over the weekend. Mostly young guys, too. Didn’t get to catch their other games though, because we were usually playing at the same time.
YFB Barrel House will be very solid and so will Silverbacks D team. District 5 has some pretty good guys on their squad. A handful of my former teammates are on that squad.

wildthing81

Of all nights, last night was probably one I should have slapped on the MK5's I got for Christmas. But I'm dumb, so I didn't.
😂
I got new lacrosse goalie shins that are supposedly extra light and breathable...I hate wearing hockey shins since they are too bulky, I wore baseball catcher shin guards in my conference years but didnt care for those either and soccer shins dont offer enough protection so im hoping this new pair works out.

Beauner

Starting Player
Who are YFB and district 5? Are those new teams or new names?
YFB was a bunch of guys from EAI/Longhorns last year with a couple guys from GGM and a couple guys I didn't recognize.
District 5 is the team Jesse Scheidecker put together. Had some guys from Cowboy Jacks and some guys from my old Swing Nation team.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Mound got cancelled.

Looks like decent weather if you’re signed up for Corky’s next weekend.

Beauner

Starting Player
Burnsville canceled the Easton Open tournament for USSSA on Wednesday too. That was wild to me.
This spring can go ahead and arrive any time.