Minnesota Thread

Healthbook10

Everybody is picking Express, Skol Marketing, or Venom in D and all three are on the same little branch of the bracket and will face each other in the first two games. It;s going to be a long weekend for two of the three teams to battle back.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Everybody is picking Express, Skol Marketing, or Venom in D and all three are on the same little branch of the bracket and will face each other in the first two games. It;s going to be a long weekend for two of the three teams to battle back.
That whole bottom half of the bracket looks tough.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If Chanticlear and Xtreme both win tonight, they will play each other tomorrow.

Chanticlear always gives Xtreme a run for their money (beaten them a few times). Really good games every time.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Heartland, Peper Farms, Ductech for the open.

TDB vs. Smash It/Precision for the championship in Chicago. Resmondo 3rd.

Haven’t seen anything today about C and D in Shakopee.

Beauner

Starting Player
Heartland, Peper Farms, Ductech for the open.

TDB vs. Smash It/Precision for the championship in Chicago. Resmondo 3rd.

Haven’t seen anything today about C and D in Shakopee.
Looks like D has EE Masonry is in the chair
Heat v Express/M&M playing to get back.

MN Monsters took 4th.

C has Blueline in the chair, PIPAC v. Red Stars playing to decide who plays Stagecoach to get back to the chip.

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Beau, I lied about not doing USSSA this year. Got a call Thursday night asking me to come down to Chicago and work the Conference tourney. I had the plate for the Xtreme-Chanticlear game. Of course the first voice I hear is Beardsley. Stayed after I was done last night and watched Scotty and Terry work the Resmondo-Dan Smith game that ended 50-46 at about 12:35 this morning, then Terry and Resmondo had to be back at 8 for the next game. Long weekend but fun, especially if you like seeing guys hit 400 ft shots on accident.

Beauner

Starting Player
Sounds like Stagecoach and M&M/Express both double dipped for the chip.

Scratch that. Pat just posted that Stagecoach and Blueline split the chip in C due to some injuries.

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
Beau, I lied about not doing USSSA this year. Got a call Thursday night asking me to come down to Chicago and work the Conference tourney. I had the plate for the Xtreme-Chanticlear game. Of course the first voice I hear is Beardsley. Stayed after I was done last night and watched Scotty and Terry work the Resmondo-Dan Smith game that ended 50-46 at about 12:35 this morning, then Terry and Resmondo had to be back at 8 for the next game. Long weekend but fun, especially if you like seeing guys hit 400 ft shots on accident.
Yeah I saw your pic on Facebook last night. Glad you got to get some UTrip in!

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Express on a roll this yr after being run ruled Sunday morning at corkys :rolleyes:... they have to be "the pick " in d this yr.

The mankato tourney in a cpl weeks should be a good one again for us "d" teams

Express is hot right now, playing with a lot of confidence. I couldnt be happier for some of the guys on that team. Theyll be my Mankato pick.

Stagecoach is hot too, I'll just stick with them in whatever tourney they enter.

Conference will just come down to TDB and Resmondo it seems.

What happened to Ts this past weekend?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
A solid weekend with a lot of tourneys to pick from...and a lot of people did not get many points (other than the two new 2nd place guys).

Here are this weeks results:

thelastsamurai (Express) - 64
BL19 (Precision) - 62
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 62
JMac612 (Blueline) - 61
Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 61
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 54
Chembry (Horsemen) - 53
Larsl10 (Precision) - 52
Beauner (The Unknown) - 50
Yoke (Horsemen) - 47
TSFingRocks - 45
Sjoquist (Outdoorsmen) - 45
Scunions22 (On1) - 40

We've got four going on this weekend. Friendly City Open and D, Father Hennepin and Pioneer Days

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602