Mizuno No Doubt.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
My no doubt is still going strong. This bat is the most underrated ASA bat on the market right now in my opinion for hitting 52s.. it absolutely kills them. Definitely swings light and very very balanced so if you like endloaded bats it's not going to be for you.. but I can't believe more people aren't talking about this bat.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Really would like to try a No Doubt. Wish you were still local,
I'd flip you some bp for a few swings. :)

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
From what I heard, it performs pretty well.

I haven't hit the Mamba ASA or the No Doubt so I can't say.

Adam can confirm for you though.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the No Doubt really that good? Like as hot as the utrip mamba?

It is great for 52's. Anything other than that its not as good as the mamba. if you hit something like a gold dot with it and miss hit, your hands will die.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
It is great for 52's. Anything other than that its not as good as the mamba. if you hit something like a gold dot with it and miss hit, your hands will die.

Exactly. Hitting harder balls it's meh. Hitting 52's it performs as well as anything ASA that I've hit (and i've tried almost all the top ASA only bats). I don't use it in Utrip because my TM blackout hits the harder balls much better. Again, it definitely swings light/balanced so won't be for everyone, but if you like balanced bats and play ASA/hit 52s I highly recommend it.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Teammate had one, BPed it with a variety of balls, performance was decent, but nothing special. Could have been that it just needed a lot more breaking in before he sold it though. Definitely not hot out of the wrapper. Could be that this is a sleeper bat but if so it's sleeping in big time.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Teammate had one, BPed it with a variety of balls, performance was decent, but nothing special. Could have been that it just needed a lot more breaking in before he sold it though. Definitely not hot out of the wrapper. Could be that this is a sleeper bat but if so it's sleeping in big time.

Mine was good from pretty early on.. may just not fit your swing? Sweetspot isn't massive but if you hit it the new asa ball just jumps off the bat..

So with the utrip hot dots it should kill those?

I have only hit 52/300s or 44/375 but I would imagine so with it performing so well with 52/300s!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Wonder if it's up to par with the the mikens/worths?

The ASA only mikens/worths hitting 52/300s, yes they are on par. The utrip mikens/worths I have only hit with the classic M or harder (that's what we hit in utrip here) so I don't have first hand experience with them hitting the softer ball. The mikens/worths will probably have an edge sweetspot wise though.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear ya. The no doubt swing weight fits my swing perfectly and I am very consistent with it so it's all I swing in ASA.

The only ASA I play uses utrip bats, but we hit 52/300 tattoos. Other than that, all I play tourney wise uses classic plus or hot dots so......

Adamal24

Never Settle™
The only ASA I play uses utrip bats, but we hit 52/300 tattoos. Other than that, all I play tourney wise uses classic plus or hot dots so......

It would be nice if my ASA league let us use utrip bats! Then I might have a decision to make about maybe just using my TM blackout in all leagues. Although my nighthawks do come in this week too so we shall see if they replace my no doubt and TM blackout as my go to bats!

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Still loving this bat. I hit an "oops I'm drunk" line drive HR that I don't think I deserved tonight.